Thread: guilt after buying for the first time? ;_;

Default guilt after buying for the first time? ;_;

y-yeah, basically...w-what the title says. u////u i recently placed an order for a free sample, and immediately after ordering them i was plagued with a feeling of anxiety/guilt.

this may be because i still live with my mother (though she works most days of the week, and has agreed to let me have my privacy, i still feel she'd be suspicious), or it may be because i have a nervous disposition naturally...

has anyone else gotten this feeling? ...does anyone still get this feeling? (okay i worded my inquiry oddly, i know someone's had to feel this way ._. but i'm just curious)

Every time I get my nappies, I get the very same thing. It's dampened down a little over the past couple months of occasionally getting/wearing/using etc, bit it's still there.

I think the only sensible thing I could say is that this anxiety will get smaller, and you'll get a bit used to it a bit.

Perfectly natural. thats what drove me to tell my mother.

Oddly enough, that was what made me tell my mum...*coincidence senses tinging*

Hay there i got my 1st nappy when i was 10 years old i took it from my mums next door neighbor as she had a 2 year old son i did feel very bad about taking it at the time. I was all ways told that you shod not take what is not yours. But i soon got over it when i was wearing it 4 shore i remember it like it was yesterday.

It's completely normal, part of the Binge//Purge cycle that normally plagues ABDL's as they are just starting to explore these feelings.

Yep, it happens. I wound up throwing the better part of half a pack a diapers away each of the first several times I bought them.

Don't worry it will get easier with time. I don't think that I ever felt guilty but did feel very paranoid that my parent would find my stash. Alas that was so many years ago but I still remember it.

I'm the same...
    I say "I should stop for a little"
    I start thinking
    I order
    I think of other things I could have used the money for