Thread: Baby life merging into real life

Default Baby life merging into real life

Since becoming an adult baby I've noticed certain babyish/childlike traits in my personality seep into my real adult life that I'm worried people might notice. Any one else feel like this.

People will probably notice the childish traits, but they more than likely won't give a fuck and a half :P. Some even think it's adorable when grown ups act like children in tiny ways x3

Its true as long as you dont break out the binky youll be fine. You can even dress a little kiddish and pass off too. Ive noticed this about my self to. Most of my friends already know becuase i told one of my best friends and he told them all lol. It turned out to be a good thing becuase they all accepted it very well. Now i can get cuddles from my mommy mommyand not be judged. Plus AbbieB is right some poeple thinks its cute. Im very tickling. So my mommy will tickle me in front of her friends untill im on the ground giggling and out of breath. Her friends say its adorable and they wish they could do that to there boyfriends. So just try to find your balance and what works for your lifestyle.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyuk21 View Post
    Since becoming an adult baby I've noticed certain babyish/childlike traits in my personality seep into my real adult life that I'm worried people might notice. Any one else feel like this.
    Can you give us an example of what you are referring to?
    Personally I think it is refreshing in a way to see an adult still have the spark to life. That they've not become jaded b the years of adult life.

On a side not to Theodosius. Dude I just love the avatar! I had it as my avatar a long while back. I changed the background to a solid blue though, before I put together my current avatar. When PD drew that they hit a home run! I hope you keep it for your forum avai for a while! It's awesome!

Way I talk, mannerisms, always in a playful spirit, carefree approach to things, way I act witch makes people want to baby me e.t.c. And yes buying more lil kiddyish looking clothing.