Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DL's Whats your favorite garment to wear over your nappies?

Question DL's Whats your favorite garment to wear over your nappies?

Hey guys just a little fun post here on your favorite over-garments for a stealthy or a noticeable nappy day.

Id like to know

Your favorite concealment item, whether you wear undies too or not.

Your favorite Relaxation item, Same as above

well mine is:

Jeans for my concealment item. its produced the least crinkling noise and profile of my puffy butt. Also is the hardest to walk in I prefer not to wear undies.

Relaxation is usually no bottoms or i tend to wear jogging bottoms. they feel nice I usualy will wear undies with these but doesn't yeild usefull noise reduction!

So guys what do you prefer?

ATOMIC98

Footie pj's if they count you can see the goodnight right through them

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMIC98 View Post
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMIC98 View Post
    Mine are polar fleece and my diaper only shows if the trap door is open.

Concealment: jeans and tucked in or long shirt. Compression shorts/boxers over diaper and pulled up higher than normal.

Comfort: Tshirt and winter long underwear bottoms that fit like tights over my diaper. And shoes/boots for some reason

For comfort and concealment I like to wear a pair of track suit bottoms and a long t-shirt.

When I wear, it's not in public. However, I do occasionally wear nappies at home (at night), so I wear my pyjama shorts over them for relaxation and concealment (hopefully the one without the small holes in the back LOL )

jcrowley1985

Elastic waist sport shorts. They make me feel very toddlerish, and if I'm in private I even let the top of my diaper peek out the top of the waist.

Ideally, I would love to get some shortalls if I can find some on sale. Pointer Brand is the only ones that have shortalls in adult sizes and they go for $50 plus shipping.

I always where "Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants" over my diapers, it keeps them quite and hugs them close to your skin, keeps the diaper from drooping. Xpmedical has the best price on them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Elastic waist sport shorts. They make me feel very toddlerish, and if I'm in private I even let the top of my diaper peek out the top of the waist.

Ideally, I would love to get some shortalls if I can find some on sale. Pointer Brand is the only ones that have shortalls in adult sizes and they go for $50 plus shipping.
    15% off through Sunday Pointer Brand | Home page. That's not the biggest sale I have seen from them but it's not bad, either.