Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you wake up wet with or without Diaper? Because I would like to wear because I wake up wet at night but can't afford diapers what do I do?

Default Do you wake up wet with or without Diaper? Because I would like to wear because I wake up wet at night but can't afford diapers what do I do?

Do you wake up wet with or without Diaper? Because I would like to wear because I wake up wet at night but can't afford diapers what do I do?

ATOMIC98

No I don't wake up at all during the night or day when ever i sleep wet that's my issue i cant that is part why i wear diapers i love them also and the part about not being able to afford them when i moved from my grandmas house in with my mom and dad my mom did not want to wear diapers i guess she wants to change my sheets everyday but anyway what i did i saved up money i know that is useless info but that's all i got i buy them off eBay they got some good deals there and i got 4 packs of 20 Ea = to 80 diapers of goodnights & two tubs of pampers wipes for 40 bucks that's a steal because good nights pack of 20 cost 19.99 retail coupons help also

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    Do you wake up wet with or without Diaper? Because I would like to wear because I wake up wet at night but can't afford diapers what do I do?
    1. get a job.
    2. from job obtain disposable income.
    3. with disposable income pay for stuff you want and need.
    4. buy diapers.

Thanks Atomic for the advice that helped alot so what I will do is take your advice and save up some money to buy some more diapers thanks for helping!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    1. get a job.
    3. with disposable income pay for stuff you want and need.
    4. buy diapers.
    Well I have a floater job that is not a real job because I get fired from every job I have had.

I'm Irresponsible,Unmature,Fat,Burping,Lazy,Healing, Not Powerful Dragon-Human That Often Can't Accomplish What I Desire To Do So What Should I Do About This Problem?

Because I Came From A Rich Family So Everything was handed to me a silver platter and I never worked a hard days even one day in my life because my adopted dad not my real dad but my adopted dad Ray would spoil me rotten since I was 18 when I moved out my real parents house at 18 and met my new adopted dad ray that died in march 25 2013 at age 64 so with my adopted dad ray buy me everything I want so I could use my money my staff would give me I could spend my 75 dollars a week on toys,DVD's Trading cards,and video,computer games because my adopted dad Ray that spoil me with everything I want because would buy me free Food,Toys,Movies,and Video,Computer games without to have a real job so I could be the Irresponsible,Unmature,Fat,Burping,Lazy,Healing, Not Powerful Dragon-Human That Often Can't Accomplish What I Desire To Do.

The first thing you do is get checked out as to why you are wetting.
    Incontinence is not normal.
    The second is to remember washing sheets and replacing bedding is also expensive.
    I don't know your living arrangements but getting your own income would go a long way with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    1. get a job.
    lol, "disposable" income's true purpose!

Um not to be rude but Punctuation would be nice. It is very hard to read your posts.

Second just because you were not trained in younger years to work doe snot mean you can not do anything now. If you are getting fired for being crude then stop being crude. Also don't act like a spoiled brat to other people that makes them mad. From what you said the reason you are getting fired is because you are not trying enough. Just Grow up and do what you need to do to make money. Most of us do not truly enjoy our jobs but we do it cause we have to.
    So there you have it. Be a Big Boy in the real world and work for what you need and do not expect it to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Red face

In a way you were lucky to be so well looked after and loved, BUT it does make it difficult for you when you have to fend for yourself. I would sometimes wrap a large bath towel around me for my overnight wettings and I often slept on as many towels as I could to soak it all up.

I had a completely different up-bringing. Both my parents worked full time when I got to about the age of ten. When I asked my mum and dad for pocket money (at the age of 8) they mentioned a saturday job. I found one where I started packing up bird seed and rabbit food in a pet shop. They used to sell lovely black dog collars, I bought one when I was about 9 and I wore it a lot.

After a while I started earning a very small amount of cash. I know now that it was slave labour but it taught me how to be. Work hard and save up where ever possible. I now live in my own home that is fully paid for, even though my income is small I manage.

Well,

You know why they call work, work....

Cuz, if it was fun they would call it fun!

Yes work isn't fun, it doing what the boss wants and for that they give you money...that's it!

I've worked for others, and owned plenty of companies ove the years...and yes work usually sucks!

Sorry, buck up and make a buck or two...

B