Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever seen a baby/toddler wearing just a nappy and wish that was you

Default Ever seen a baby/toddler wearing just a nappy and wish that was you

Who wishes they were wearing just a nappy when they see a toddler/baby wearing just a nappy?
    P.S. (This has nothing to do with children/paedophilia, just the urge to wear nappies/diapers when you see a baby/toddler wearing them).

Quote Originally Posted by Nappies2302 View Post
    Who wishes they were wearing just a nappy when they see a toddler/baby wearing just a nappy?
    P.S. (This has nothing to do with children/paedophilia, just the urge to wear nappies/diapers when you see a baby/toddler wearing them).
    Do you mean you wish you were an actual toddler, or that you could walk around in public in just a nappy?

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Do you mean you wish you were an actual toddler, or that you could walk around in public in just a nappy?
    Your second point. Although it doesn't have to be wearing just a nappy in public. It could be that you're not wearing at the time, and that makes you want to wear.

Your second point.
    Nah, it would get too cold, even in summer weather! Plus I don't even like wearing shorts, so nappy-only is way too much exposed flesh for me...

Although it doesn't have to be wearing just a nappy in public. It could be that you're not wearing at the time, and that makes you want to wear.
    Not often, although when it does happen it can be anything that reminds me of diapers that makes me want to wear - most of the time though it's just part of the every day.

When i was a kid a friend of my dad's would come to the beach with her son that was about 2 she would let him run around in his nappy i was about 9 or 10 years old at the time and i had this very strong feeling being jealous over it and it would make me feel very upset. This was around the time i really wanted to wear nappies but did not know why. But it was cool as age 10 i got my hands on my 1st nappy. I don,t really think about it to much if i see a kid in just a nappy now tho just back then i though i would never get to wear nappies ever again but look at me now i have all the nappies i ever wanted. I would love to run around now in just a nappy on the beach but i might get some wired looks hu lol. little leo

[QUOTE=Nappies2302;1072615]

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Nah, it would get too cold, even in summer weather! Plus I don't even like wearing shorts, so nappy-only is way too much exposed flesh for me...
    You don't have the body for it....
    well you turned bitchy pretty quick..

When I see a kid diapered it does make me feel jealous.

[QUOTE=MsClaraRiddle;1072617]

well you turned bitchy pretty quick..
    I did not mean to cause offense. Everyone is different. Sorry.

Jealous to be the kid for a little, not jealous about being able to wear like that as an adult.

Cherub

I am not jealous of the toddler in any way. I may, just for a brief moment be reminded of my own diaper supply. But knowing I have my very own diaper supply keeps me from wishing I were diapered. Because I know that if I wanted, I could be diapered at any time I desire. If I don't have any diapers with me, it is because I chose not to bring any with me. I can be patient enough till I get home to put one on.

On a side note, I do NOT wish to have to go back through childhood again. Whether I had the same parents or not. I love my adult freedoms way to much to give them up. However, if I am like 90 and on my deathbed,,,,,yea sure, I'd LOVE to be a kid again, LOL.