Thread: Hello everyone! (My late introduction.)

Default Hello everyone! (My late introduction.)

Hello, I am Sarevok.

When I first joined this forum, I only wanted to have more access than a non-registered user had. Back then I was still very new to online communities that focused on ABDL, etc, and I wasn't comfortable participating. But last year I decided that I was ready to give it a shot. Still, my participation has been low.

I'm sure it's obvious why I am here. I have had in interest in diapers to some degree since I was a kid. When I turned 13/14 and was given private/unrestricted internet access, I became more aware of this interest and started searching online. At some point, I bumped into this site. Since I have been visiting this site and reading the great articles and threads here, it has expanded some and probably will continue to expand as I am able to buy and try things out.

Although my participation here has been limited, I would like to increase it and, if possible, maybe even make some friends here. I have social anxiety and other issues though, so it's hard for me to make friends and talk. I'm not sure I will be successful, but I'm continually trying to become better at being social, and become a better person.

As far as interests and/or hobbies, I like playing guitar a lot and am always trying to improve. I prefer to play, and listen to, Metal, but enjoy other music as well.

I also like video games a lot and always have. when I was a kid I was home schooled, spent most my time at home, alone, and didn't have much else to do other than video games. Because of this video games became a big interest for me. I've spent countless hours playing them and have had tons of fun with them.

I also watch a lot of movies these days.

Anyway, I just thought I would give some information about myself/say hello to everyone since I never did and am now serious about hanging around here. I would also like to thank the staff and other great members that have contributed some great articles/threads that have really helped me learn more and think more about the ABDL side of me, etc!

While writing this post, my computer locked up and I had to restart. I freaked out, thinking I had lost everything, but Google Chrome saved everything. *does a happy dance*

Hello Sarevok.

This is a very nice introduction.

Take your time you are amongst friends.

Again welcome

Hi Sarevok, nice to meet you!

I have only been a member here for a couple of months myself, just join in when you feel up to it, you will quickly learn that we are a friendly bunch here.

I think me and you are going to get on well!

I also love metal music, among other things, I can't play guitar though. I also enjoy video games, mainly on the PS2 or 3. What game are you playing at the moment?

What sort of movies are you into?

Welcome to the forum,
    Hydra

Thanks, egor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra90 View Post
    What game are you playing at the moment?

What sort of movies are you into?
    I'm not playing any at the moment, unfortunately. I only play games on my computer these days, and I'm limited on what I can play due to my video card dying. I going to get Baldur's Gate again soon and play that again. I never played through much of it when I first played it back in the day. There are tons of games I would like to play. I just take so long to finish them that I keep getting further and further behind. =\

I probably mostly watch horror movies, but I watch a lot of different movies. I'm pretty easy to please/entertain. I think the last two movies I watched were Zombie (1979) and The Place Beyond the Pines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra90 View Post
    Welcome to the forum,
    Hydra
    Thanks!

A very late welcome, mr Sarevok. I'm more or less a fan of the metal genre. Can I ask you what your favourite band is?

I haven't heard Megadeth. Aren't they Thrash metal, or am I mixing it with another band?

Okay. I haven't listen to any thrash metal. I mostly listen to prog metal and classical.