Thread: Secure Personal Care

Default Secure Personal Care

Be careful order diapers from securepersonalcare.com I recently ordered a case and my credit card information was hacked from their website and used. I ended up cancelling my credit card and filing a fraud claim with my bank. All securepersonalcare.com did for me was send an email saying sorry. Not sure if I will order from them again.

That's interesting, since Bambino diapers are just Secure diapers with different taping panels. As I recall, they're the same company, too, with Bottom Half Group just being a division of Secure.

Anyways, are you sure it happened with them? Sorry it happened, anyway.

Dear Mr. Perryman,

We are contacting to let you know of a security compromise that occurred on our website. It was brought to our knowledge that our website security had been compromised. Since it is difficult to know exactly what information might have been extracted, we chose to contact all of our customers that have placed an order between those dates and notify them. We do not store credit card information on file; however we do recommend that you call your credit card company or bank and report this incident and make sure that there are no suspicious charges. The website is now fully restored and we have elevated our security level throughout the company. We will continue to do whatever we can in order to avoid any such security compromise in the future.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Secure Personal Care Customer Service.

Quote Originally Posted by aperryman View Post
    Dear Mr. Perryman,

We are contacting to let you know of a security compromise that occurred on our website. It was brought to our knowledge that our website security had been compromised. Since it is difficult to know exactly what information might have been extracted, we chose to contact all of our customers that have placed an order between those dates and notify them. We do not store credit card information on file; however we do recommend that you call your credit card company or bank and report this incident and make sure that there are no suspicious charges. The website is now fully restored and we have elevated our security level throughout the company. We will continue to do whatever we can in order to avoid any such security compromise in the future.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Secure Personal Care Customer Service.
    That's pretty good service IMHO. They can't do much more than that, and that's why they pay ~2.5% to visa / mastercard - the CC companies insure against and cover fraud.

Post your cc receipt. I only ask cause I ordered from them recently. Please!

well they charged like 4 more times for a few pennies and then someone did a mobile recharge on their phone, I caught it before they sent and email advising.