Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

Hello my name is Theodosius but you can call me Theo. And let me apologize because my kindle wont let me seperate the txt. Im new here but i already love this site its so informative and the community is very nice. Well here some info about myself. My favorite color is sky blue. I like long car rides for naps and being extra cute for my mommy. I have alway been babyish and loving diapersbut i thought i was alone untill i found out aboutbeing an AB/DL. I felt accepted and later i got a beautiful mommy who loves me. I look forward to sharing my and adventureand helping my fellow littles asmuch as i canfor the restof my babyhood

Hello Theo and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I can not agree with you any stronger about the wonderful community that has been allowed to congregate at this site. It is very helpful and we are friendly even if we do have occasional disagreements from time to time. However Moo keeps us in line and we just share our stories and play together nicely.

Again welcome and lets go have some fun.

Hey there theo i'm leo welcome i hope you have lots of fun thank you for shearing a bit about your self. My favorite color is baby blue or sky blue to ones a gain welcome and hope to see you around. big hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by Theodosius View Post
    Hello my name is Theodosius but you can call me Theo. And let me apologize because my kindle wont let me seperate the txt. Im new here but i already love this site its so informative and the community is very nice. Well here some info about myself. My favorite color is sky blue. I like long car rides for naps and being extra cute for my mommy. I have alway been babyish and loving diapersbut i thought i was alone untill i found out aboutbeing an AB/DL. I felt accepted and later i got a beautiful mommy who loves me. I look forward to sharing my and adventureand helping my fellow littles asmuch as i canfor the restof my babyhood
    Welcome!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I really appreciate it.