Thread: ABU Cushies

Default ABU Cushies

I just buy a 2 pack of ABU Cushies but I starting to wish i got in the ABU Super Dry Kids because it look more like the type of diapers when I was a baby.
    Is the Cushies as good as they say they are? They look cute but how many weddings can it handle?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-Jul-2013 at 01:58. Reason: fixing spelling / approving post

They are really good diapers. I just bought 30 more diapers earlier today. I love them and they hold a lot. When I wake up in the morning I literally flood the diaper and it holds all of it plus I'm able to wet it a couple of more times.

I ordered the sample pack of the plastic cushies quite a while ago, and while I liked them they were kinda lacking for me in the absorbency factor. The held more than a depends would, but by that time I was used to my molicares and belissimos. They can hold a good wetting or two, but I never trusted them enough to flood or for long extended periods of time

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    They look cute but how many weddings can it handle?
    I'd feel bad for the bride and groom if you showed up to even one wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    I'd feel bad for the bride and groom if you showed up to even one wearing it.
    HA! Well played.

I haven't tried the ABU diapers in a long while, but I always remember them being super cute, but they were absolutely AWFUL when it came to holding any sorta wettings. Maybe they've gotten better slightly over time or something, but that's not quite the case that I've heard from several other friends of mine. If you like to double up or use stuffers, I would say you'd be fine, otherwise I'd suggest spending your money elsewhere.

They can hold more than depends if that's what you're used to, so it's a fair amount. The tabs hold well if you get em on right the first two attempts, but single tab feels less secure, but that's me.

well thay came in to day. so faer 2 wetting. I fill relay babyish