Thread: Hi.

Default Hi.

I am 407391. I am shy. I am a student. I attend a very prestigious college and study a very difficult subject.

Hey there welcome i'm little leo . What do you study may i ask ?

Hiya 407391, welcome to ADISC. May I ask how are you? What are your interests and hobbies? What college do you attend and what are you studying? I am also attending college myself, I'm studying for to be a nutritionist as well as a teacher. I hope you feel welcomed at ADISC

Hi #407391 and welcome. I'm glad you stopped by and said hi. A college student with a hard subject. That does narrow it down some but it would be more helpful for others to get to know you if you tell us a little more about yourself. Don't feel you have to say anything that you are not comfortable with divulging.

What's the difficult subject? I know that some of mine when I was in school were physics, calculus and public speaking. The latter 'cause I also am shy.

As for choosing 407391 for a username. Any significance to this choice that can be revealed? Mine is actually the condition code register of the first microprocessor that I used when I got my first technical job out of school. You see, I am a software engineer.

Once again, welcome to the community and hope to see you around.