Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VR Age Regression

Default VR Age Regression

Some of you might have heard that a little while back scientists managed to wire one mouse's brain up to another with electrodes and they began to give each other commands.

This is essentially a spark towards Virtual Reality.
    In time it's likely to lead to non-invasive Human/Computer connection. (probably involving some manipulation of the subconscious) So.. aside from the myriad of health issues people will likely develop due to being literally 'plugged in' all the time, Who else gets giddy about the thought of physically and mentally feeling like a baby?

Sometimes I think about the possibility of having really good virtual reality in the future and get excited. Then I think about my own mental health issues and think that if I used it, I might go insane. So eh...

I've never been too crazy about feeling mentally or physically little myself, but I'm interested to see what sorts of things this VR could do if it really pans out like a lot of sci-fi movies show it panning out.

I really do hope we make leaps and bounds with this technology, for the sake of people who are quadriplegic or have something that damages their mobility massively.

Why not just make a "game" for the Ocouls Rift where your babysat, put to bed, taken to daycare, etc.

Among The Sleep proves the scale can be had.

Ooohh tempting. It might be worth starting the first ABDL games company! XD Shall we say everyone takes a cut with 20% going towards the company coffers? All we need is a name...

How about "Child's Play"? By the way, I'm in!

Could Work. Let's use AB Games as a placeholder for now. I need to know the names of anyone interested and what they could bring to the project. Then I'll make a group and we can work on an action plan. I can handle organisation structuring, textures and some of the artwork. But I'm weak on the technical side. All I know is that we would need an SDK like the Unreal Engine or Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    Could Work. Let's use AB Games as a placeholder for now. I need to know the names of anyone interested and what they could bring to the project. Then I'll make a group and we can work on an action plan. I can handle organisation structuring, textures and some of the artwork. But I'm weak on the technical side. All I know is that we would need an SDK like the Unreal Engine or Unity.
    Actually I have already created a abdl server. In the process I made diaper packages, pacifiers, wearable diapers, a daycare map, a babyfur model, a adult furry model, a disguise kit, and I am currently coding a age regression gun, that diapers/pacifiers you when you reach a certain height/age. I am not the best in this stuff, but I would be willing to help if there are more people willing to help. I also know for a fact that the source engine has support for the oculus rift. I am waiting for garrys mod to get more support for it so I can use it in dark rp. I know garrys mod already supports the kinect from the xbox. You can control a rag-doll in game with your body and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    How about "Child's Play"? By the way, I'm in!
    Thats already trademarked, by a very good cause.

Child's Play

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Actually I have already created a abdl server. In the process I made diaper packages, pacifiers, wearable diapers, a daycare map, a babyfur model, a adult furry model, a disguise kit, and I am currently coding a age regression gun, that diapers/pacifiers you when you reach a certain height/age. I am not the best in this stuff, but I would be willing to help if there are more people willing to help. I also know for a fact that the source engine has support for the oculus rift. I am waiting for garrys mod to get more support for it so I can use it in dark rp. I know garrys mod already supports the kinect from the xbox. You can control a rag-doll in game with your body and stuff.
    Uhhh, what kind of server? There's thousands of games in the world.