Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Backed Disposables.

Default Cloth Backed Disposables.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with clothback diapers. Im looking for something with very little crinkle and that Isnt too thick but with a decent absorbancy. I know that plastic back is better, but I would like to try something that can breathe a little more but has a good fit like most plastic backed diapers do. Thanks a bunch

I wear Attends breatheables when the heat cranks up here in Texas. They do pretty good job for me. They hold a couple of wettings pretty good and the tapes do good.

hey there i wear ILI supreme fit there cloth back they are very good for the money and hold a lot but one thing i have found with cloth back when very wet it sags bit like a baby nappy would some may like a saggy nappy some may not.But all in all they keep me dry and happy

Another vote for Lille Supreme here, I wear every night with no leaks, very comfy and unlike other cloth ones I've tried these don't make me sweat.

Big fan of the Abena l3 or M3 which ever your size range is, very quiet, absorbent and thin. Worn around family and friends and they were none the wiser..

Thanks, I've looked into the molicare soft and may try them, I also can't seem to find the lille supreme. Anyone know where to look for those?

I had what I think was an attends overnight sample, and I actually really liked them. To me, they seemed to hold quite a bit, and I don't think they were quite as hot or noisy. I can't really offer much more advise because I'm not a fan of cloth backed (even though my stash right now is mostly cloth backed cvs brand due to finances.)