Thread: Research Furs

Default Research Furs

I came across this on an entirely unrelated site Furs doing research on furs! Dig into the past results for the interesting stuff, i.e., It's sort of a furry Understanding Infantalism and I thought it might be of interest to someone. Enjoy

This is amazing! It's so cool to see legitimate research being done on groups like this. I think it'll ultimately go a long way towards helping furries understand themselves. You have no idea how much I'd love to see something like this for LGs and sissies. Our communities all need to be better understood.

I participated in their testing at Texas Furry Fiesta 2013.

I asked for and got a paper copy of a recent publication of theirs, and their panel was at the con was really interesting. Neat work. I asked them how they managed to get grant funding for studying furries, and the guy responds, "What you do is call it 'fandom research' in the grant application".
    Last edited by Fruitkitty; 02-Jul-2013 at 06:31.

Wow, some really interesting stuff on there (especially the Furry creativity part :p)
    Thanks for sharing!

This is some really awesome stuff

I love how the survey is all about Fursonas (primarily your own) rather than just about the Furry Fandom in general. Filling it all out actually helped me to understand my own Furriness more, and that can't be a bad thing

Great research

Yea, they are awesome. I am friends with Courtney aka Nuka Kitty. He is awesome and his research is wonderful.

I take the survey every year at AC and every year the survey is different, their are more questions added, some removed, others expanded on. So its always a new experience.