Thread: What;s up? :)

Default What;s up? :)

Hello, everbody!

I'm entirely new to diapers and I figured this website was as good as a place as any to start out on! So check me out and add me as a friend and we could talk sometime! I haven't been able to get my hands on any REAL diapers yet just horrible homemade ones, so if you could help me that'd be really nice . Thanks!!!

Hello Chaossarim and welcome to the group.

This is definitely the best place to start. Using home made and Jerry rigged diaper seems to be the right of passage, along with the binge and purge cycles. As you read through the threads you will find out that you are not alone and get answers to the questions of what is best and were to get them. I would direct you to the adult baby forum of diaper talk as the place to start. There is even information on getting some free samples.

Beside the diaper side of life could you please enlighten us with a little bit abut your other interests and hobbies.

Again welcome to the group.