Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest ABDL finds

jcrowley1985

Default Latest ABDL finds

Went to my local thrift store (Savers) today and found the following toddler-style room decor.

Cute bedsheet with truck designs
    http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2ec5e5a7.jpg

Cute curtains with animal prints; really brings out my babyfur-ness. If only they had matching bedsheets, but what are you gonna do.
    http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0ebc6e9e.jpg

Four Beanie Babies complete with tags; oh does that bring me back to the 90s.
    http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...ps83d01b63.jpg

I like the Bed sheets and the curtains.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    I like the Bed sheets and the curtains.
    Thanks, I really like the curtains. They look so cute, only wish they had matching bed sheets. But the truck design is cute too.

I walked around a few stores like that while bored yesterday and saw a few cute bedsheets. This is not the best time for me to be buying that type of thing so I didn't look too closely. I was actually looking for overalls but no luck.
    I like the sheets, your neighbors might think you have a kid if they see those curtains hanging in the window.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    I walked around a few stores like that while bored yesterday and saw a few cute bedsheets. This is not the best time for me to be buying that type of thing so I didn't look too closely. I was actually looking for overalls but no luck.
    I like the sheets, your neighbors might think you have a kid if they see those curtains hanging in the window.
    I have bushes in front of my window so I don't think they'd be too obvious.

Here's a link to a pair of shortalls I found online. Not sure if you what them as shortalls or full length overalls but this is something like what I'd eventually like to get. I also prefer this khaki material to denim.

http://www.pointerbrand.com/index.ph...shortalls.html

Nice score! The bedsheets and the curtains are adorable.
    So are you planning on hanging up the curtains/using the sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Four Beanie Babies complete with tags; oh does that bring me back to the 90s. http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...ps83d01b63.jpg
    I remember beanie babies. The first one I ever had was a jack russell terrier. I still have it along with all the others I've ever got, and some ones my sister got. Back in the day my mom used to take me and my sister shopping for them in a nearby town. My favorite is definitely the jack russell one though.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by IronRoyal View Post
    Nice score! The bedsheets and the curtains are adorable.
    So are you planning on hanging up the curtains/using the sheets?
    Of course!

(although I do have a regular comforter over the sheet and I have blinds I can put down in my window so the curtain is not visible from the outside.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
    I remember beanie babies. The first one I ever had was a jack russell terrier. I still have it along with all the others I've ever got, and some ones my sister got. Back in the day my mom used to take me and my sister shopping for them in a nearby town. My favorite is definitely the jack russell one though.
    I always like all the dogs too. My very first beanie baby was the pug and I have expanded to at least 10 or so of the dogs. I also like the moose too.

I like the curtains too. I suggested something like that to my wife for our bedroom, but she just raised her eyebrows. I hate the raising of eyebrows.....sigh. Actually, I'd have to much to explain to our adult children when they come to visit. We do have a Beenie Baby doggie in our bedroom, along with a plush cow that used to moo. They sit on a wind up wooden mantle clock which I made.

Here's a link to a pair of shortalls I found online. Not sure if you what them as shortalls or full length overalls but this is something like what I'd eventually like to get. I also prefer this khaki material to denim.

Pointer Brand | Painter Shortalls - Shorts

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.pointerbrand.com/index.ph...shortalls.html
    I've got a couple pair of those that I got on sale last winter. I got them for $20.00 a pair. I got one in denim and one in painters white. I like their denim one a little better. Their denim is a lot softer.
    After I got them I decorated them with Mickey Mouse patches that I got on ebay. I wear them quite often around the house. Sometimes my diaper tail likes sticking out the sides of them.