Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi,

I am an adult baby, who has hung around for ages without posting! I have just started using a pacifier. I love it! It makes me feel so safe! I am 23 and look forward to chatting with you all!

hey there little one i'm little leo i love my binky to. what else makes you feel all snug and safe big hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    hey there little one i'm little leo i love my binky to. what else makes you feel all snug and safe big hugs little leo
    My bed! How about you little leo? How often do you use your binky?

every night can't sleep with out it i'm a binky junkie but love my bed it has cute cars and trucks on it makes me feel all snug ho and MOO MOO my soft toy. do you have any soft toys? super hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    every night can't sleep with out it i'm a binky junkie but love my bed it has cute cars and trucks on it makes me feel all snug ho and MOO MOO my soft toy. do you have any soft toys? super hugs little leo
    do you use your paci during the day, how long have you used it for and does it affect your teeth? Sorry! I am worried about my teeth just want some reassurance! I have toys on my bed but paci just during day for like 2.5hrs 3/4 times a week sometimes etc. I would love a rattle, a cot and a musical mobile but I am disabled and dependent on 24 hour carers/so it is difficult/embarrassing. I would also love someone to rock me to sleep!

hey there i don't use my binky in the day no but i do have it in my pocket at all times it makes me feel better just knowing i have it with me wired hu. In regards to uses of a binky and teeth there is a great post in AB about it. I have not had any problems my self. But there is one thing some times when i am asleep my binky drops out and when this happens i tend to grind my teeth in my sleep not a nice feeling in the morning but that about it. arr yes being rock't to sleep would be very nice i would like that to. I have sleep't in a cot be for a big one that is lol with lot of soft toys it was nice and i felt very safe and sung hope that helps a little bit.super big hugs to you little one. little leo