Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite kind of diaper/adult diaper/pyjama pants

goodnites101

Default What is your favourite kind of diaper/adult diaper/pyjama pants

I like to wear goodnites, but that is just a personal prefrence, and btw today in the chemist, i saw some depends that look like undies, packed in an undies packet but were for ICs.. any ideas?

I would stay away for depends just not for me. I like (tena slip maxi)( ILI supreme fit)( molly care)( tena flex). drynights as well but like the feeling of a adult nappy better as they hold more and i feel more safe wearing them there is one baby nappy that works very well and holds a lot and fits great (libero size 7) works very well as they are kind of made for older kids with bladder problems.

My personal favorites are ABU diapers; Cushies and Super Dry Kids. They are not that absorbant and leak easy, but they look and feel great! My other favorites are the Bambino Bellissimo's, Wellness, and the Tena Flex Maxi's, as well as Goodnites. Those new Depends diapers are not that absorbant with no leg guards, but, for light incontinence, I'll bet they work just fine.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Jul-2013 at 02:42. Reason: removed quote of deleted post

Tranquility ATN All-Through-the-Night Disposable Briefs has become my new everyday diaper. I get a good deal on them from amazon.com. I have used bambino, and while they where thick and felt comfortable, I had issues with the plastic splitting in the rear after a few hours of use, so not worth the expense.

I really like Tena Slip Maxi due to the fact that they fit me . I wanted to try Tranquility ATN, but money has been a little tight lately.

I used to love Abena Abriform Xplus until they went cloth covered. Now i prefer Molicare super plus as their the only real ones u can still get plastic backed.

I've been wearing cloth diapers for day and night use .I use to wear just cloth at night and disposables during the day but found 2 cloth diapers
    work perfect for total incontinence.

Due to my lack of being able to buy proper AB/DL diapers, I can only buy some of the BabyLove SleepyNights that I've talked about in the past.

But the thing is, despite them being cloth backed, they're pretty damn good for the moment and they hold a few small wettings and they feel extra thick when you add one or more paddings. ^_^

Was an Abena fan for a long time, the cloth-like was okay, but the tapes killed it for me. Tried Tena Slip Maxi and they've pretty much replaced Abena for me.

I use Molicare Super Comfort during the day and Tena for evening and night. They are easily my top favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Due to my lack of being able to buy proper AB/DL diapers, I can only buy some of the BabyLove SleepyNights that I've talked about in the past.

But the thing is, despite them being cloth backed, they're pretty damn good for the moment and they hold a few small wettings and they feel extra thick when you add one or more paddings. ^_^
    Where do you get these diapers???