Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should i drench my diaper

goodnites101

Default Should i drench my diaper

YES OR NO! First to respond picks it

goodnites101

Quote Originally Posted by river710 View Post
    uh, yes?
    Good to hear, it has now taken 2 whole wettings, which is damn good for a goodnite

Quote Originally Posted by goodnites101 View Post
    YES OR NO! First to respond picks it
    I take it you're new.

As fun as it is to find a support community who will openly talk about diapers here and there and random things as such the forums generally don't receive small threads where the question of "Should I use my diaper now?" very well, at least from what I've seen. If you're wearing a diaper and want to go then go, no need to make a public announcement of it to the whole world, its there for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I take it you're new.

As fun as it is to find a support community who will openly talk about diapers here and there and random things as such the forums generally don't receive small threads where the question of "Should I use my diaper now?" very well, at least from what I've seen. If you're wearing a diaper and want to go then go, no need to make a public announcement of it to the whole world, its there for a reason.
    This!

Yep... I'm very new to this scene and seeing this kind if stuff puts me off...

Quote Originally Posted by Turrock View Post
    Yep... I'm very new to this scene and seeing this kind if stuff puts me off...
    Not to judge anyone, but you'll either get used to it (eventually) or disappear after 6-12 months. It's the typical behaviour of any member here that is not practicing this kind of behavior himself.

Without knowing Turrock's exact point of view: I can indeed relate to some degree.
    I'm IC, I'm a DL - and have been for a very long time... I'm quite openminded etc.
    But I don't feel the need to communicate when I have wet my pads/diapers - and don't need to communicate how good/bad it feels.
    I think it's ok if this "info" would be part of a larger content/conversation.... but just touting around that you have wet a diaper isn't especially neat.
    it's like "I've just jerked off".... simply unneeded info.
    And I can understand if someone - especially if they're "mature" usually and new to the "scene" - is being put off by such posts.

Whilst it doesn't "put me off" entirely... I would personally prefer to see less content of this nature (I have wet/pooped/etc. my diapers).
    It's like being out and about with a bunch of people and one of them is just so immature that the only kind of "content" he supplies during the evening is the constant dirty joke, obscenities and whistling after every nice pair of girly-buttocks.
    That's the kind of bloke (or gal) I'd prefer NOT to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    Not to judge anyone, but you'll either get used to it (eventually) or disappear after 6-12 months. It's the typical behaviour of any member here that is not practicing this kind of behavior himself.
    If even 6 months!!