Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite sugary sweet cereal for breakfast?

Default What's your favorite sugary sweet cereal for breakfast?

Tell me, now!

My favorite is Sugar Smacks, followed by Fruity Pebbles, mmmmmm!

The top three for me when I still ate cereal for breakfast? Yeah, I'll go with Sugar Smacks first, then Frosted Flakes and Sugar Jets (not sure if that one is still around)

I no longer have an appetite for breakfast and rarely eat anything before 11:00AM, which is probably one reason I'm able to keep my boyhood figure.

~Pramrider

chrieos
    frosted chrieos
    sugar smacks
    frosted flackes

Yummy

I don't do ceral for breakfast or breakfast, but I do have a bowl of Kelloggs Special K before bed with a sugar subsitute, and ground cinamon.

I don't put milk in my cereal, I drink a glass or two, of milk with my cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I don't do ceral for breakfast or breakfast, but I do have a bowl of Kelloggs Special K before bed with a sugar subsitute, and ground cinamon.

I don't put milk in my cereal, I drink a glass or two, of milk with my cereal.
    A few times when I didn't have a clean bowl I put cereal into a cup then pour milk in it. Didn't really require a spoon. :P

My favorites are Captain Crunch (normal kind, and peanut butter), and Trix. I don't actually have cereal a whole lot, but when I do, those are the kinds I like to get :tongue:

Wow, captain crunch... use to be my absolute favorite... another one was lucky charms, and I like grain cerials like corn flakes and crispex with peaches and sugar.

I use to have cerial with milk in a tall glass while I drove to school every morning. I only use a bowl now, because otherwise my nephew tries to put handfulls of cheerios in everybody's drinking glasses.