Thread: Custom Diaper Tapes

Default Custom Diaper Tapes

How does on go about and create custom diaper tapes? From what i gathered its just printing out some type of graphic, taping it right to the diaper with clear packaging tape and bam, instant diaper tapes! Is it really that simple or is their a place where you can special order a roll of tape with customized graphics? i saw this Sissy Go Nyan =^.^=: Photo and would love to have something similar to this!

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolfCub View Post
    How does on go about and create custom diaper tapes? From what i gathered its just printing out some type of graphic, taping it right to the diaper with clear packaging tape and bam, instant diaper tapes! Is it really that simple or is their a place where you can special order a roll of tape with customized graphics? i saw this Sissy Go Nyan =^.^=: Photo and would love to have something similar to this!
    The packing tape method works fine. Sure, there places that sell special rolls of tape, but who over complicate things? Plus, it's more fun to make your own designs. Nothing like showing off your own designer diapers.

IDEA!!!! Lets start a thread just dedicated to posting our favorite diaper tape designs.