Thread: YAY I just bought some

goodnites101

Default YAY I just bought some

I just bought a big pack of guys L/XL Drynites! It was auxhillerating. The woman didn't say anything at the counter!
    So easy
    Goodnights
    Share your recent buys!!
    Last edited by goodnites101; 01-Jul-2013 at 02:47. Reason: forgot

I went to Walgreen's to buy a pack of MLP training pants. I walked right to the diaper aisle and found what I was looking for. I took them under my arm and walked right to the check-out counter. The dude picked up the pack looked it over, scanned it and I payed cash. It was no sweat. The only problem was playing Tetris with the things in my book bag to make room. I had a poster I had to take to the post office, but after I dropped it off I had room in my bag.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I went to Walgreen's to buy a pack of MLP training pants. I walked right to the diaper aisle and found what I was looking for. I took them under my arm and walked right to the check-out counter. The dude picked up the pack looked it over, scanned it and I payed cash. It was no sweat. The only problem was playing Tetris with the things in my book bag to make room. I had a poster I had to take to the post office, but after I dropped it off I had room in my bag.
    Yea, you really have nothing to worry about with cashiers. They see so many customers in a day that even on the off chance they did say something, there's no way they'd actually remember you out of the hundred other customers they serve per day.

My MLP training pants purchase went completely smoothly; then I went back the next day to buy some crayons for my coloring books as well as some baby powder. Not only did he not say anything about it, but she also asked for my store card to help me save a little off the price. Just like any other purchase.

My most recent purchases have been online. My last purchase was L/XL goodnites, same old schtick, just bought them with some other stuff i needed from wal-mart, and walked out. I'm used to buying goodnites because im 21 and all i have to say if anyone asks, (not like they do) I'll say they are for a sibling or something. Still purchasing the good stuff when i can online though. Congrats on your purchase! It can be pretty exhilarating the first few times.