Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: off to nursery! feeling nauseous

Default off to nursery! feeling nauseous

For the 1st time in one year i'm going back to nursery for a over night and a hole day in two weeks time. I'm super excited! and all reddy making a list of all the fun things i want to do there. But at the same time feeling really nauseous . what would be the 1st thing you would want to do at AB nursery ?. big hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    For the 1st time in one year i'm going back to nursery for a over night and a hole day in two weeks time. I'm super excited! and all reddy making a list of all the fun things i want to do there. But at the same time feeling really nauseous . what would be the 1st thing you would want to do at AB nursery ?. big hugs little leo
    wow good luck littleleo I hope you have a great time, which nursery are you going to?

... they have nurseries for AB's? :::blink blink::: Cool!

hey thanks i'm shore it will be great fun. i will pm you the name as not shore on the rules might come under advertising on the forum i have been told off be for about that . but have been 3 times and have had lots of fun. big hugs little leo

- - - Updated - - -

yep shore do. just picking the right one this one is great as they are really nice people and make you feel very comfortable so you can just be your little self.

Have fun, Wish I could find one. If there are other babies there it will not be a problem to finding things to do. I'm a little one so I would want to have a bottle near me all the time. Free to potty in my diaper and let some one else change me with my Bear with me and a Baba. You're making me jealous. Again have fun.

hey little one i'm shore you can find one around your way some where just looking in the right place i spent a long time trying to find the right one for me when't there just to chat with them few times just to get to know them and then i was like ok its all good. Going to take moo! moo! with me as well. i don.t really do bottles i'm more of a tippy cup boy but yes nappies are a must. super hugs. little leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 30-Jun-2013 at 23:23.

That sounds awesome but i dono if i could go to one of them, i would just feel weird, takes some guts to do it, how much dose it cost out of intrest?, and how many others go, do you sleep in a bed is it babyish? and do u use you real name or a fake one, are you frends with the care people and other babys? I dont think i could ever do it, hope you have fun

Hey well in short the 1st time i went i was so scared i was shaking like a lost pup but she made me feel very safe and just left me a lone for a little bit to settle me in some time there are others there but she will let you know so if you want one to one then you can go some other day. But this one will be some think as they have moved fare from where i live so i have a big old drive about a 4 hour drive. Be for it was only a 30 minute drive for me. cost is not that bad that;s all i will say on that but will say that its not so much about the money. She has been doing it for a long time and has lots of little ones. yep i am friends with them when they lived 30 minutes away i would go there just to chat and have coffe it was very cool.

Ah cool sound like a realy nice place to regress, i can under stand being scard i would be bricking it :P what stuff do you do there? Lots of toys and stuffed bears are the beds all done up for you or somthing? Sorry im asking loads of question im just really intreaged ive not heard much about this kind of thing sound amazing and sorry about asking the cost its always worth it if it make you happy

Well,

I'm sure you'll have a great time...

As for what to do, I'd say start of with relaxing after that drive...

I've never been to a day care...but, been thinking about it again...

It sounds fun!

B