Thread: What is the "ABDL Community"?

Question What is the "ABDL Community"?

Over the past few weeks there have been lots of threads that refer to the 'ABDL community', how it represents itself, how it should behave and so on. Those are interesting discussions in their own right, but I'm interested to know more about this 'ABDL community'.

We're not an organised group of people, we don't have any official recognition, we're not given or denied rights or privileges and we all have different interests and values. There are communities of ABDLs, such as ADISC, but it sounds like there isn't an overall ABDL community.

This sounds like a good thing to me. No other ABDL represents me, and I wouldn't want to represent any other ABDL. I prefer people to judge individuals based on their actions and views, not based on their 'community' or social group.

So, do you think there is an ABDL community? If so how would you define it? Do you think there should be one?

Last edited by cgh; 30-Jun-2013 at 15:06.

I think of the "ABDL Community" as the wider collection of ABDL-related internet sites and in-person groups/events. I see it as a catch-all term for the wider community of ABDL communities, and the ideas and issues that are generally present across them.

It's not really an issue of whether or not this is something that "should" or exist or not - it's something that inherently exists so long as there are multiple ABDL communities of note.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    I think of the "ABDL Community" as the wider collection of ABDL-related internet sites and in-person groups/events. I see it as a catch-all term for the wider community of ABDL communities, and the ideas and issues that are generally present across them.

It's not really an issue of whether or not this is something that "should" or exist or not - it's something that inherently exists so long as there are multiple ABDL communities of note.
    Exactly.