Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Supers

6 66.67%
  • Extras

3 33.33%

Thread: Ordering advice - I cant decide

Question Ordering advice - I cant decide

So, I am about to run out of the store brand diapers I have been wearing for the last 3 years and I don't want to keep running up to my local Walgreens and buying the same crap that seems to be of a lower quality now than they were 3 years ago. so... I have decided I want some Abri's and I know I want a case of X-Pluses but I also want a case of the thinner ones for wearing under regular clothes and was going to get the Supers but now I'm torn between those and the Extras.
    What do you all think I should get as this will be my first order.

My advice would be try the sample packs such as the ones from XP Medical. Find out first what works for you before investing in buying cases.

most of the online diapers will be thicker than the store diapers. those are basically as THIN as it gets. So you may actually find the "thick" online diapers are thicker than you want. You might want to try some of the "mid-range" diapers before going up to the "premiums". The sampler packs at places like ABU and Bambino will be mostly or completely premiums.

Depend Maximum, Tena ATN, TotalDry Plus, Abena M/L 3, worth considering. You'll get other suggestions also I'm sure now that I've brought that up.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Depend Maximum, Tena ATN, TotalDry Plus, Abena M/L 3, worth considering. You'll get other suggestions also I'm sure now that I've brought that up.
    Ok thanks, I've tried the Depend Max and the Tena Flex/stretch. I didn't like the Depend at all and at the time the store brand was thicker believe it or not. So my original thought was a case Abena M2 and M4 but I'm definitely set on the M4 but I'm torn between the M2 (Supers) and M3 (Extras) for my thinner option for wearing under clothes.
    But in any case you have some good points that I will consider.

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    Ok thanks, I've tried the Depend Max and the Tena Flex/stretch. I didn't like the Depend at all and at the time the store brand was thicker believe it or not. So my original thought was a case Abena M2 and M4 but I'm definitely set on the M4 but I'm torn between the M2 (Supers) and M3 (Extras) for my thinner option for wearing under clothes.
    But in any case you have some good points that I will consider.
    Try the Tena Maxi's as well! A few online stores are carrying them now (including XP Medical!). When dry they are thin & discreet, but do have excellent capacity for extended wearing. I like the fit & plastic on these too! So much better then Attend or Depends! You'll love them!