Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going on a trip with friend. Taking Diapers. Need advice.

Default Going on a trip with friend. Taking Diapers. Need advice.

So I'm going to be going with a friend to my friend's birthday party. It's a long drive and its out in the middle of the country for about 3-4 hours. As I drink a lot of water it's hard to hold it so I can make it to a bathroom. I just decided I'm going to wear diapers for the trip to and back. He already knows I'm going to be wearing diapers, but I'd like to make some things clear with him. I was just wondering how I should start this conversation out of nowhere. We're both on Skype at the moment talking about video games and such. How can I re-direct the conversation to ask a few questions without it being so... Awkward?

what exactly do you have to make clear? If he already knows what more does he need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    what exactly do you have to make clear? If he already knows what more does he need to know?
    This. I mean, if he knows you're going to be wearing, I highly doubt he's even going to bring it up. If the drive is only 3-4 hours you shouldn't need to change, so just change when you get there given the opportunity and privacy to. No need to bring it up any more than it needs to be.

Yeah, I guess I'm a little embarrassed about it... Thanks guys

I'd like to add that your friend would probably not like you leaking on his car seat. So I'd only use your diaper if absolutely necessary, and try to let it out gradually instead of flooding.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'd like to add that your friend would probably not like you leaking on his car seat. So I'd only use your diaper if absolutely necessary, and try to let it out gradually instead of flooding.
    No. The correct answer in my opinion is to wear a higher capacity diaper. You don't want leaks regardless and, yes, I've been there. Many years ago I leaked very badly on my girlfriends car seat and she wasn't too happy about that. In terms of the friend, I never tell my friends directly that I'm wearing diapers. They already know I've got bladder and bowel problems, so what's the point? It's not necessary for you to bring it up. Just wear your diapers just like you would wear any other underwear...and for Gods sake, be safe on the road.

I think what you are wanting to know is just what your friend thinks about diapers. If that is the case just ask him. Like you said he does know about them, so I think you are worrying about something you shouldn't be. It is better to have a wet diaper than a wet car seat.

As long as you don't leak on his seats I'm sure he's OK with it. Were you hoping to have a more in-depth conversation about diapers?