Thread: I'm Back!!!!!

Default I'm Back!!!!!

Hello everybody, i just wanted to reintroduce myself because i decided to disappear from this site for some time... well really i didn't decide to disappear, it just kind of happened. but anyways, i'm codered and nice to meet/see everybody again. I spend too much time playing videogames when i'm not working or sleeping. i'm always happy to meet and talk to new people so don't hesitate to say hi, or anything along those lines. thinking about it i don't think i really introduced myself the first time i got onto this site... i think i just slowly creeped out of the shadows, but no big deal. well I digress, and hopefully everybody has a great day, and if anybody has any questions don't be scared to ask. ^.^ -codered

Welcome back, I see you have been around for a while. Just getting started here myself.

yep, and thanks! i must say i i did forget how awesome this site is,

Hey codered and welcome back. Somethings change on the site, and some things remain the same. But yes, it's always interesting.