Thread: Abdl from Spain

Default Abdl from Spain

Hi, I'm a 41yo ABDL living in Spain. [Removed] In the other hand, i would like to know more nappy brands and also sharing experiences! Best!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Jun-2013 at 08:37. Reason: removed personal ad

Hello bebecuco and welcome to the group.

Finding out about brands and product preference would best be found in diaper talk.

Would you like to share a little more about your interests and hobbies so that we can get to know you better.

Are you a native of Spain or did you move there?

again welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bebecuco View Post
    Hi, I'm a 41yo ABDL living in Spain. In the other hand, i would like to know more nappy brands and also sharing experiences! Best!
    Hello and Welcome to ADISC

First off I should make it clear that the site is a support community and not a meeting site at all, though people do tend to meet up we don't want to promote ourselves as a site for doing only that. I don't want to sound mean but just making it clear. :3

Also yes for Nappy Brand questions and etc we have the Diaper Talk for such tings as well with Articles filled with Diaper Reviews for some of our more popular diapers like Bambino, 24/7 and Molicares.

Since we are more than just a diaper talk community why not tells us more about yourself like Hobbies and Interests.

Hopefully you have a great time on the forums and may it help you with any questions you have.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Jun-2013 at 08:37. Reason: updating quote to match edited OP

Welcome to the site, I'd advise you to see the Rules pertaining your inquiry regarding other AB/DLs in your home nation.

All that aside, check out the "Diaper Talk" section of the site, sift through old posts and I'm sure you'll find plenty of information (As well as spats) about the better brands of diapers from different geographical locales.