Thread: Inner-child or PacifiersRus?

Red face Inner-child or PacifiersRus?

Hi! Soo I'm thinking of buying either a nuk 5 or a nuk 4 (probably 4 cuz my mouth is kinda small) and I have some questions. Though my mouth is on the small side, which size should I get? I don't wanna waste money on a nuk 4 only for it to be too small but I have a nuk 3 (with rhinestones on it! ) and it gets uncomfortable after a while, so I'm not sure. Plus, I know some people have said that the nuk 5 is TOOO big... #2 should I order from inner-child or pacifiersrus? I like the guards a little better (on pacifiersrus) as I want a MAM one but lets face it. Inner-child is ALOT cheaper but idk which would be the best to order from as far as things like how long it takes/customer service etc. #3 Thanks for your help in advance! Hugs

I believe the chart on pacifiers r us states that while the nuk 4 nipple is shorter than the 5, it's wider, so you might want to take that into account.

I like the customer service of pacifiersrus. I've bought from them a couple of times and have been well satisfied. They mail in discreet envelopes and use USPS priority mail.
    Myself I have size 7 extended teats in silicone which I prefer. Both of the one's I use everynight are Pooh Bear in pink and blue. Also have matching beaded clips with them.
    To me they are worth the extra cost.

I've seen the chart cuz I've been to the site several times and inner-child has the same one but like I said, my mouth is relatively small. That's the main reason I'm unsure but thanks for your feedback.

Seek something that is the same size nuk 4/5.

I had the same question. So i took a grape (same size as an nuk 5). And just looked/felt how it fitted in to my mouth.

And I bought the cheapest one. So if it did not work out. I didn't loose a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBunny View Post
    Hi! Soo I'm thinking of buying either a nuk 5 or a nuk 4 (probably 4 cuz my mouth is kinda small) and I have some questions. Though my mouth is on the small side, which size should I get? I don't wanna waste money on a nuk 4 only for it to be too small but I have a nuk 3 (with rhinestones on it! ) and it gets uncomfortable after a while, so I'm not sure. Plus, I know some people have said that the nuk 5 is TOOO big... #2 should I order from inner-child or pacifiersrus? I like the guards a little better (on pacifiersrus) as I want a MAM one but lets face it. Inner-child is ALOT cheaper but idk which would be the best to order from as far as things like how long it takes/customer service etc. #3 Thanks for your help in advance! Hugs
    Oh good question. Honestly I envy those that have bought from PacifierRUs. I just don't have the money and stability right now for it. Trust me, I can't wait until I get paci's from PRU, especially now they have round guards. Anyways, a couple months ago I was looking to buy an adult pacifier for my birthday and found Inner-Child on eBay. I bought the blue one a couple weeks beforehand and I got it at the post office exactly on my birthday!!!!!! I was extreme,y happy and wanted to abandon my party just so I can use it. IC is great (I bought a second one) if you want something cheap. It's great quality, but PRU I heard is even better despite the expensiveness of their products. For right now I recommend IC, but if you really want PRU, then save up your money big time for it.

I found Inner Child years ago and recommend it whenever I can because it's cheap and the selections of paci guards is HUGE!! If you go to there actual website ^_^ I have never however bought anything from them because I am allergic to latex. I do have a silicone size 7 from PRU that was a present and it fits my mouth perfectly, specially because I'm a thumb sucker so the longer teat fits further back where the dent from my thumb is I can't wait to buy more from them. Baby pants is also good and apparently are designing their own silicone nuk 5 as well so keep an eye out on them too, much cheaper than PRU Hope I helped!

My suggestion would be to order one of each (a nuk 4 and a 5) from inner child as they are cheaper and once you decide which you like better, get one from PRU with a guard that you like :3

Both times I've bought from pacifiers r us. I've been very happy with the product and the discretion level. The first Time I was disappointed, not because of them, but I bought latex only to discover I was allergic
    The second time, I got a silicone one and what a world of difference! At first it was odd cos its not as soft as the latex and. Had to breakit in a little.
    I'm a thumb sucker with small hands and a fairly small mouth and I found the five the be perfect. I thought about a four too but glad I went with them five. It felt big at first, but its perfect and my mouth ached less because the size was right.
    So,in short, expensive, but worth it !