Thread: New product from Dependeco

Default New product from Dependeco

I was just visiting all in one adult baby cloth diapers
    Monika is now offering adult bibs for $13.99.
    She is offering them in any cotton or flannel print she has on hand for her diapers.
    She is offering them with a PUL backing or a cotton backing. The sizing is nice I
    think for adult bibs.

Here's the measurements for her bibs. From neck to bottom 19", across 17" wide.
    Last edited by oleman72; 29-Jun-2013 at 22:26.

Those look nice. I've never used an adult bib, but based on the stains on my shirts, I could use one.

Just looking at their diapers I like the Winnie the Pooh ones. I think those would handle my day time problem just right. Starting to go just a little before I can get it out of my pants and sometimes when I think am done some more will come out afterwards.

I placed an order with Monika on the first for some more Pul covers , so I decided to order one of her new bibs. I got the order in today and when I opened the package I had a
    bonus inside when I checked it out. She made me an extra bib. The bib I ordered was Pink Fairies in flannel with a PUL backing. My bonus one is in cotton with a girly pink print.
    I checked all of her cotton AIO prints but couldn't find what she sent me. I like it though. The PUL liner keeps the bib hanging straight. I like these cloth bib's. If baby has messy
    fingers he can wipe them on his/her bib. My baby pants bib is vinyl and you can't wipe the mess off very good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0163.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	17596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0165.JPG 
Views:	176 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	17597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0167.JPG 
Views:	489 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	17598