Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hormones- how many of us have considered them ?

Default Hormones- how many of us have considered them ?

Again- a yes or no:>

Taking hormones since 2004, but needed HRT anyways due to lack of testosterone. Because I did not want Testo HRT I claimed being trans though actually being intersex. I was told lies by parents and doctors throughout my youth.

Yesterday I celebrated my seventh anniversary of sex reaffirming surgery.

Now I wear and wet my diapers like any other babygirl.

I've considered it. But my parents would keel over.
    So I'll live as a boy. But my boyfriend loves Jessie and he is FtM tg. And his family is a lot like mine

Quote Originally Posted by Capybyra View Post
    Again- a yes or no:>
    The thought has wandered across my mind from time to time - I wouldn't want much done though, if it were possible to take a short course or small dose an alter my body fat distribution to something a little more femme, I'd go for that. However getting hold of them for such a purpose (even if the effect were possible) would I suspect be very difficult.

Edit: I read this description of the effects of 6 months on E + blockers, and was very much WANT - but the reality is scary...
    Last edited by MsClara; 29-Jun-2013 at 18:28.

Only under the guidance of LMHC and MD specialized in the area when the transitions starts they are definitely going to play a role but not until then, as I am barely tolerated at home about gender as long as I am closeted away in my room. That and you haft watch your prostate carefully while on them.

I've wanted to take them for years. I'm hoping to get them soon. I wanted to wait tell I had a decent job and now I kinda do

Started HRT, 3 years ago, and cannot see myself off them. I feel out of place being off of them for any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    The thought has wandered across my mind from time to time - I wouldn't want much done though, if it were possible to take a short course or small dose an alter my body fat distribution to something a little more femme, I'd go for that. However getting hold of them for such a purpose (even if the effect were possible) would I suspect be very difficult.

Edit: I read this description of the effects of 6 months on E + blockers, and was very much WANT - but the reality is scary...
    I read the link . while am not a transgender I liked the idea of repressing my male hormones maybe take my body back to before puberty . but is it even possible ?

Marka

Toyed with the idea, but can't afford, and not committed to follow through... I've enough other health issues the last few years...I'm just going to be the best Androgynous-girly-boy, that I can be!

...and basically what MsClaraRiddle said.

...so YES, I've considered them.

Yes, I have definitely thought about it. Often. I'd like to, but I also have various concerns/paranoia/worries. Plus it's all just expensive. And other troubles.