Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nappies and dreams

Default nappies and dreams

For the last few night's i have had very strong and funny dreams about been out in public wearing just a nappy. I have lots of dreams about wearing nappies most of them are great and are very enjoyable. How many of you dream about being out wearing just a nappy ? big hugs little leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 29-Jun-2013 at 10:52.

Since joining this site I've started to have lots of dreams around wearing nappies, whereas before I hardly ever did. In fact last night I dreamed that my work colleagues found my stash at work (in reality I would never keep anything like that at work). In the dream I was quite calm at explaining it away but when I woke up I wondered how I would have reacted if it hadn't been a dream.

I have never had a dream about being out in public wearing my diapers, but, I have had plenty of dreams about me wearing diapers, wetting them, messing them, etc. They usually involve different activities at home. A few times, they have featured a random other person with me....like, diapering me, changing me, etc. They, too, wore diapers in my dream.

Hey yes i find it interesting as i only ever dream about nappies if i'm actually wearing a one. I wonder if there's a single being sent from the genitals to the brain as the genitals are sensitive to the feel of the nappy. I hope i don't sound like i'm being rude it's just i think that might be what's at work but i might be wrong. And how different is it for boys and girls. i have never had a dream about other people wearing. But have had few dreams about some one changing me tho. little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey yes i find it interesting as i only ever dream about nappies if i'm actually wearing a one. I wonder if there's a single being sent from the genitals to the brain as the genitals are sensitive to the feel of the nappy. I hope i don't sound like i'm being rude it's just i think that might be what's at work but i might be wrong. And how different is it for boys and girls. i have never had a dream about other people wearing. But have had few dreams about some one changing me tho. little leo
    Although the vast majority of my dreams where I'm diapered take place while I'm actually wearing, they sometimes happen on their own. It used to be more common when I was younger, and I presume the subject weighed on me more heavily. It took me a good while to be able to sleep while diapered as the padding was disconcerting to my sleep. I'm used to it now but I think I'm still sensitive enough to the feeling that it's not uncommon for my dreaming mind to incorporate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Although the vast majority of my dreams where I'm diapered take place while I'm actually wearing, they sometimes happen on their own. It used to be more common when I was younger, and I presume the subject weighed on me more heavily. It took me a good while to be able to sleep while diapered as the padding was disconcerting to my sleep. I'm used to it now but I think I'm still sensitive enough to the feeling that it's not uncommon for my dreaming mind to incorporate it.
    The same happened to me, too. One I first started wearing diapers to bed again, I could not sleep very well. After awhile, my body got used to them, and now there is no trouble for me sleeping at night. I guess it is similar to the "hard to pee" concept: your body was trained not to wet and mess in your diaper. We have to train them to do it again Unless you are incontinent, of course.

i get what your saying about the sensitive part. I have the same problem but baby powder really helps with the sensitive it helps by stopping things from rubbing and getting a bit to excited . baby powder is a must for me at night. A night spent in a nappy and a lot of rubbing can and has led to being a bit sore in the morning. little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    For the last few night's i have had very strong and funny dreams about been out in public wearing just a nappy. I have lots of dreams about wearing nappies most of them are great and are very enjoyable. How many of you dream about being out wearing just a nappy ? big hugs little leo
    I have a reoccurring where Iím out in public with colleagues and suddenly realize Iím wearing only a diaper and plastic pants. Everyone is acting like all is normal. I wonder if theyíre just being polite or truly donít notice what Iím wearing. Dream ends.

hey hmm not shore but think it might be the part of your self that tells you its ok! to wear nappies and with in the dream we try and project are feelings about wearing nappies onto others that don,t wear nappies. Just a though that's all. little leo

If I go to bed wearing and fall asleep that way, I often have dreams that I'm diapered no matter where I am or what I'm doing. It's one of those sensory perceptions that your body picks up on while sleeping, and incorporates it into your dreams. This happens with noises that don't wake you up, and other sense of touch - like if I'm naked while asleep I have those unfortunate naked in public dreams, too. :\ I prefer the diapered in public dreams even though a lot of those end up being highly embarrassing as well! SLIGHTLY better than being unclothed...