Thread: My crib a safe place?

Default My crib a safe place?

When one is sad, afflicted with worries or only a moment of peace the crib is a good place
    but..can you only sleep in your crib or also is a place of peace and security where you can play, daydreaming etc?

I don't have a crib but I find my bed to be a safe place to be for peace and security all the time.

Everyone needs a safe and secure place that they are safe in. There many times I wish I had a crib to craw into . Babies need to feel safe and a crib is the best place for that.

Well,

I used to have one quite some time ago...

I'm still not done building a new one...I'm procrastinating...

But, yes it is a safe place and is great for everything relaxing...

B

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHeroSakura View Post
    My room
    If I had one wish in life it would be that people would be able to live their lives they way they feel most comfortable living them.

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    If I had one wish in life it would be that people would be able to live their lives they way they feel most comfortable living them.
    Don't people already do that? I like abdl stuff so I go and buy abdl stuff. Same goes for tech stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Don't people already do that? I like abdl stuff so I go and buy abdl stuff. Same goes for tech stuff.
    I am pretty sure krallen means that people should not have to worry about ridicule and discrimination; abdls should be able to be open about it (if they choose) without reason to be afraid. More on topic, my safe place is in the arms of my giant teddy, Pete. I feel like he is that best friend/family member who would stand up against the world for me. Of course paci or sippy is also required.

I wish I had one but I can't right now. Instead diapers are my comfort thing. They're a lot easier to hide and people don't really care if they find out. They just assume it's medical and don't say anything about it. As a kid it would be a different ballgame.

A lot of people end up snuggling up under their duvet when they're feeling down. I don't see any reason the same couldn't apply to a crib. If it helps you to feel better than go for it.