Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta v

Default Gta v

who is buying this game? I know i am

If it comes to PC and it isn't shit like GTA4 was, I likely would.

but as of now Watch Dogs looks like a way better game.

i wiil buy gta v as soon i get my hands on a ps3 right now i only have a ps2 i have since the first gta games been playing all the gta games except for iv and v simply love these games

I'm with Fire2box. I'm totally in for watchdogs I'll be busy with watchdogs and battlefield 4 in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Hasn't been that bad with a ton of mods and online, though only before they patched it to death ^_-.

Anyway, I won't get it probably. Maaaybe for old time's sake, if it's getting released for pc... dunno.

Definite purchase for my PS3. I have been following this title since its announcement and it looks like they are doing everything right. Skill system is back, and we have the ability to actually SPEND OUR MONEY. I cant count the hundreds of thousands of dollars in my GTA4 wallet because i couldnt customize vehicles and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

but as of now Watch Dogs looks like a way better game.
    I loved GTA 4. Gigantic step up from the abomination that was SA.

The only problem I had with GTA 4 was the terrible optimization for the PC. Thanks, Rockstar!

It seems there's a great deal of heavy opinions on the different iterations of the series - personally, I enjoyed them all, including San Andreas and 4, even with all the pointless little immersive things that are basically overdeveloped easter eggs (television shows, bowling, 'working out' etc)

I'll be playing it in 2014 or 2015, when it finally comes to PC. Since the days of (at least) Vice City, people have been saying "It's not going to come to PC, Rockstar are douchebags" and it always does. I expect this release will be no different, especially with the next gen of consoles being effectively on par with a mid range gaming machine of today, and Steam being the force it is today. When 4 was originally released, Steam was just starting to move out of niche territory, now it's a dominant, market-changing force.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    I loved GTA 4. Gigantic step up from the abomination that was SA.

The only problem I had with GTA 4 was the terrible optimization for the PC. Thanks, Rockstar!
    GTA:SA is the best one I think. I'll admit it has flaws but GTA4 was like "YO DAWG DIS BE FUCKING REAL LIFE HERE SO YOU CAN'T HAVE NO FUN! YOU LIKE PERFECT HANDLE ON CARS, LOL NOPE. CARS IN THIS GAME WOULD BE CONSIDERED TOO UNSAFE TO OPERATE IN THE REAL WORLD!"

they were trying to make it realistic and completly and utterly fuckign failed on it. Plus the game still looks like like SD and not high definition. Plus doesn't it have framerate issues on consoles?