Thread: Hi!

ZackW

Default Hi!

Hi my name is Zack and even though I am a new member, I have been reading the forums here for a few years now. I consider myself a DL but due to health issues, I am also having bladder issues.

I love to read the stories here and hope to find many more that I will love to read.

I am not sure what else to say here so I will sign off for now.

Welcome to adisc, ZackW!

It's surely problematic if you also developed some bladder issues overtime, so best wishes that you get healthy again and can do this just for fun instead of a must.

Don't be afraid to tell us something about how you tend to spend your free-time, we won't bite! =)

ZackW

I am a loner so I pretty much spend my time reading and watching stuff off of Netflix.

Welcome to the forums, ZackW. I am rather introverted myself, and I enjoy reading. I also send you my best wishes, as daLira did; I hope diapers can simply become an interest for you instead of a necessity.

ZackW

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    Welcome to the forums, ZackW. I am rather introverted myself, and I enjoy reading. I also send you my best wishes, as daLira did; I hope diapers can simply become an interest for you instead of a necessity.
    Thank you for for your nice response. It is hard for me to explain, I like to talk when I am around others but I also hate large groups. I just feel better when I am alone. As for the wetting problem, I really don't mind it to much as long as I am home. The problem occurs when I go to other places for the night. I have diabetes so it doesn't help my bladder issue at all. It is either I don't drink anything and be thirsty all day, or I drink when I need to have have bladder issues.

Hi, Zack,

Like you, I have long been a sort of a peripheral DL and have recently had my life turned upside down by becoming dependent on diapers. (My incontinence, unlike yours, is complete--I am in diapers 24/7.) I understand the feeling of having a pleasant interest suddenly become a necessity: it's not what you really wanted (even if you ever, in a simplistic fantasy, thought you might want it). Good luck with everything. And I'm sure you'll find friends here. :-)

ick