Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in the Dorm

Default Diapers in the Dorm

So, I'm going to be starting at a university in the fall, and I will be living in the dorms. Does anyone here have any tips for dorm room wearing, specifically about finding places to change? Thanks guys!

What kind of dorm are you living in, what kind of privacy can you expect? I didn't have much trouble wearing in a dorm, but I had my own room so I didn't have to worry much. However, I didn't really wear around campus (the brands I like to wear weren't discreet enough for my taste), so I can't help there.

Depends a lot on your situation.

Single room, roommate, single bathroom, group bathroom, apartment style, separate sleeping space?

If we get a bit more information we can probably give you some good advice to plan how and when you're going to be able to wear. Without any information the best advice we can give you is to wait until you start your semester and you become familiar with your routine and your roommates routine.

Congratulations on going to school in the fall! Here are some things I learned about dorm living and diapers. Of course, every situation is different. I was in the "standard" dorms with double rooms and communal restrooms for each wing/floor.

First, get to know your roommate and make sure he is trustworthy. Some are, and some are not. After my freshman year I was able to choose roommates and dorm floor/wing, so that made it easier and safer. I told my roommates simply that I needed diapers sometimes and they were cool with it. That way my tail was covered, and they wouldn't be surprised - it was not some covert thing that I had to go out of my way to hide.

I kept my diapers in a few different places: in my suitcase, in a dresser drawer under clothes, and any excess up above the drop ceiling tiles.

In order to be respectful of my roommate I NEVER changed diapers in the room while he was there. It was a matter of learning his schedule and learning when the restrooms would be most used. Also, I studied the campus and looked for public restrooms that were out of the way and rarely used or had a single toilet and a locking door. I carried a couple spare diapers in my backpack and would often change in these restrooms if chances were good that the dorm restrooms would be busy and my roommate would be around.

Also, NEVER keep wet, used diapers in your dorm room. It's too small of a space and will smell quickly. It will be up to you to find discreet ways to dispose of them. Again, think big and don't be afraid to use restrooms and trash cans around campus if the trash cans on your dorm floor won't work for whatever reaon.

Think respect. Give respect, treat it like it's no big deal, and you should be fine.

Sorry for not making it clear right away, but I will be sharing my room with someone else in a standard double room; the floor will have standard communal bathrooms/showers and it is an all-male hall, if it makes a difference.
    I was thinking of keeping a footlocker in my closet, is this a good idea?

Well I was luck to get a room to myself my freshman year and an understanding roommate the next year. With the roommate I put on my diapers in the bathroom in one of the shower stalls.
    Since my roommate was cool with it I didn't really try to hid it, but I hid it really until he found out by asking me questions. I would recommend taking every kind of precautions to hide it if you do plan on going through with this.
    As for the footlocker that is a good idea, that is where I always hide my AB/DL stuff. I also had a lock my footlocker and only went in there when he was out of the room. Even though he knew about I was still respectful and tried to keep it hidden a little.

Congratulations on starting college. But please, please search for these kinds of threads before posting. This topic comes up WAY too frequently.

I just moved from this situation and experienced it, so I feel I can offer some solid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BachBrahms View Post

First, get to know your roommate and make sure he is trustworthy. Some are, and some are not. After my freshman year I was able to choose roommates and dorm floor/wing, so that made it easier and safer. I told my roommates simply that I needed diapers sometimes and they were cool with it. .
    Don't tell your roommates. Unless you wear for a medical condition, (in this case talk to the school and they can set something up to help you manage your condition) but as your profile says your an ABDL, Just don't. There is ABSOLUTELY no need to do this. You really don't know who your roommate is, and if you suddenly spring it on them that you wear diapers that might freak them out. Also your floor will become very close, that sort of thing WILL get out, and you don't want to be known as that guy your freshman year. For the love of God, don't say anything. Colleges are full of Liberal accepting people, but not that THAT accepting.

Know your roommates schedule. Know it well. Know your roommates. Better than your own. Only wear when they are not there in your dorm room, unless you have something discrete like Goodnites. You can change in your room when hes not there, but again, it all comes down to knowing your roomates schedule. I wouldnt recommend wearing at all your first quarter. You will be so active you wont be bothered by not engaging. This also gives you time to again, learn your roommates schedule.

Where can you change? Well obviously your room, but that goes back to if your roommate is there and knowing his schedule. (if you haven't noticed this is key)
    Other good places?
    Scout out around campus. Walk EVERYWHERE in EVERY building. Library, different lecture halls, downstairs in the dinning commons, and find single toilet locking Handicap/Family Bathrooms. Odds are you will find at least a few. Use these. Keep changing supplies in a backpack to avoid suspicion.

Store diapers anywhere people don't look. I had them in a bag in the back of my wardrobe. People aren't really going to go through your things that much anyways. Less than parents anyway.

If you have any specific questions hit me up. Like I said, I just came directly out of the dorms and have some good experience with it. It is very easy to do as long as your smart about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink View Post
    Sorry for not making it clear right away, but I will be sharing my room with someone else in a standard double room; the floor will have standard communal bathrooms/showers and it is an all-male hall, if it makes a difference.
    I was thinking of keeping a footlocker in my closet, is this a good idea?
    I wouldn't do anything until you are at least 2 weeks into semester. It gives you time to learn your roommates schedule, get all the stuff that matters in check, and figure out if and where you can hide/use/dispose of diapers. The last thing you want is for someone to find out and ruin your college experience for the next 4 years.

Luckily for me, I had a single room my senior year. During the first three years, I did not wear while at college (so sad!) only at home. But, my senior year, I could have diapers delivered to my dorm room and wear all night and anytime I was in my room. The dirty diapers were easily disposed of in black trash bags down the garbage chute that we had (right down to the dumpsters). I always carried them down the hall to the chute early in the morning when everyone else was still asleep.

I kept them hidden in the back of my closet in the same box they were shipped in.