Thread: A confession of from myself

Default A confession of from myself

Hello everyone, my name is Baby Hero Sakura and I have come to admit something to all of you about myself. Now what I am going to say is true and if you have any questions or comments. I will respond respectfully.

I am a male who likes to cross dress and or be as a baby girl if you will. It's makes me feel comfortable and safe in a way. I used this as cope not only to represent myself as me but also to make me come accepting off myself.

I myself have through 3 eating disorders through out this last year. At first I started out with what my therapist called anorexia. At first I was on complete denial until eventually I ended up in the hospital for dehydration. I never made a big deal of it and I treated it as if nothing was really going, but every one of my family members and relatives over reacted until I was filled with complete shame of myself and how I had refused to gain any weight because of my disbelief.

Eventually I made my way to binge eating and bulimia at once since I was filled with regrets. I had entered the vicious cycle with pain and regrets every time 'it' happened. I had then became more and more attached to regressing like baby girl and to my pacifier in a way. When ever I had my pacifier I placed in my mouth to remind me not to over eat and not to throw out at the same time.

Up to this time I've been returning to my old fashion roots. In this case living healthy, eating healthy and exercising. Even though I do at times still 'binge and purge", I hope to this time never return to that time.

Thank You for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHeroSakura View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Baby Hero Sakura...
    Hello Sakura :-)

It's great you're feeling able to write about this, and it's wonderful you've been able to use you ABDL side to help get control over some of your problems!

Good luck staying healthy and keep on keeping on

Nutritional drinks are good to. If you use a bottle or sippy cup drink it out of them. Don't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHeroSakura View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Baby Hero Sakura and I have come to admit something to all of you about myself. Now what I am going to say is true and if you have any questions or comments. I will respond respectfully.

I am a male who likes to cross dress and or be as a baby girl if you will. It's makes me feel comfortable and safe in a way. I used this as cope not only to represent myself as me but also to make me come accepting off myself.

"..."..."

Up to this time I've been returning to my old fashion roots. In this case living healthy, eating healthy and exercising. Even though I do at times still 'binge and purge", I hope to this time never return to that time.

Thank You for your time.
    BabyHeroSakura,

Good job working towards a healthy plan! ...and coming to terms with these issues!

I welcome you into the 'fold' of gender-variations, for whatever causes, or reasons you've come into this...

You have whatever support that I may offer (I'm sure that goes for the others here too!)...

I too am working on being more free with my seemingly innate expressions of who, and what I am, as well as some of my own dysmorphic (for lack of better)...issues...

...to find balance, and harmony, as best that I can for each moment!

I wish you the best in your endeavors!
    Warmest Regards,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    BabyHeroSakura,

Good job working towards a healthy plan! ...and coming to terms with these issues!

I welcome you into the 'fold' of gender-variations, for whatever causes, or reasons you've come into this...

You have whatever support that I may offer (I'm sure that goes for the others here too!)...

I too am working on being more free with my seemingly innate expressions of who, and what I am, as well as some of my own dysmorphic (for lack of better)...issues...

...to find balance, and harmony, as best that I can for each moment!

I wish you the best in your endeavors!
    Warmest Regards,
    -Marka
    Thank you so much I hope it goes well for your own self search.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    Nutritional drinks are good to. If you use a bottle or sippy cup drink it out of them. Don't give up.
    That's a good idea, I'll give it a try thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Hello Sakura :-)

It's great you're feeling able to write about this, and it's wonderful you've been able to use you ABDL side to help get control over some of your problems!

Good luck staying healthy and keep on keeping on
    Thank you I'll try my best.

It's really great to hear that you have been able to break this vicious circle and not by trying to replace it with something different unhealthy... and no, regression ain't bad. =p

So as already mentioned keep on keeping on, best wishes!

I wish to join in and support you as well. I'm afraid I enjoy eating, especially snacks in the evening, but I try to curb the desires and watch what I eat. In addition, I get out on our bike trail to ride my bike. A healthy balance between eating and exercise is a good direction to go in.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wish to join in and support you as well. I'm afraid I enjoy eating, especially snacks in the evening, but I try to curb the desires and watch what I eat. In addition, I get out on our bike trail to ride my bike. A healthy balance between eating and exercise is a good direction to go in.
    Ahh only if it was that simple, I have a tendency to exercise more than I eat, I love to move around to bike, swim,run, walk and the list goes on. I just can't seem to get the habit to balance the two.

Well, I applaud that you are so far winning your battle, it seems like a difficult thing to do (I have never had to do it, nut have witnessed it with my freinds), and I hope you have the stregth of heart to continue.