Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Purposely wetting bed

Cool Purposely wetting bed

I was considering an easy way to get diapers I could purposely wet the bed as soon as I wake up I would just wet and tell my mom that I wet my bed and if she doesn't do anything the first time I could wet each night until she tells me that she is going to make me wear diapers to bed and I'll suggest Goodnites to her so she wouldn't buy me baby diapers that don't fit and if she asks me how I know about Goodnites I will just say that I researched bedwetting after I wet the first night. What I'm wondering is if this is a good plan because I don't really think she will take me to the doctor for the "bedwetting" even though I'm wetting on purpose. So if anyone thinks that this is a good plan just reply back or even tell me if its a bad plan.

Wetting after being trained is a sign for many major medical issues. You will likely be seeing a doctor. You also risk damage to your mattress and more importantly worrying your family. Also even if the plan works perfectly you won't be able to stop easily. News about something like this could also be easily spread around the family, and any time you sleep away from the house you will be more or less obligated to bring diapers. I wouldn't recommend this, too many downsides.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    Wetting after being trained is a sign for many major medical issues. You will likely be seeing a doctor. You also risk damage to your mattress and more importantly worrying your family. Also even if the plan works perfectly you won't be able to stop easily. News about something like this could also be easily spread around the family, and any time you sleep away from the house you will be more or less obligated to bring diapers. I wouldn't recommend this, too many downsides.
    Well what I mean is that after I wake up I would just pee on my bed to make it look like I wet my bed so I could stop anytime

He understood. His reasons are all still valid. Regardless you would still be subjected to tests by your doctor. I have begun to suffer from bladder problems recently and was immediatly required to do a urine analysis and an ultrasound. It is also worth noting that protection is generally used as a last resort so your parents would most likely start off by heavily restricting fluids before bed in an attempt to stop this. Long story short not a good idea

While I understand how deeply you are probably desiring diapers right now - believe me, I've had those days - like the others have said it's not a good idea. After one ''accident'' your mom's not going to rush out to buy you diapers, so you'd have to wet the bed multiple times (and ruin your mattress)before the thought even crosses her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I was considering an easy way to get diapers I could purposely wet the bed as soon as I wake up I would just wet and tell my mom that I wet my bed and if she doesn't do anything the first time I could wet each night until she tells me that she is going to make me wear diapers to bed and I'll suggest Goodnites to her so she wouldn't buy me baby diapers that don't fit and if she asks me how I know about Goodnites I will just say that I researched bedwetting after I wet the first night. What I'm wondering is if this is a good plan because I don't really think she will take me to the doctor for the "bedwetting" even though I'm wetting on purpose. So if anyone thinks that this is a good plan just reply back or even tell me if its a bad plan.
    Are you 14? Because you're certainly acting like you're 14, or perhaps even 12. ADISC is an 18+ site and it doesn't appreciate people lying about their age.

You're (presumably) 19, you shouldn't have to consider you mother buying them for you. And even if you are, purposely wetting like others have said will not instantly get you what you desire.

Age aside, this is such a common enough topic that there are MANY threads on ADISC about it. I've never intentionally wet the bed, but I have on accident, and my mom never suggested diapers. I think we've all been at that point when we want diapers while living with our parents; but it's just like driving: one day, you'll get the license you've been wanting for so long, and in a year, driving will just be a mediocre chore. You can try the bedwetting idea, but be prepared for it not to be easy.

You're 19 - at least buy your own diapers...
    damn.

Also it's morally so damn questionable - I mean your mom WILL worry about your HEALTH! You will have to keep lying about this... She'll have to pay the doc's bill, probably a new mattress, mattress protector, diapers, etc... and all of that ONLY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR FETISH. shame.

Sorry to be so blunt - but if you want to wear diapers: Buy your own.
    Or at least have the guts to straight forward ask about getting diapers for your desires.

Don't you ever think about the complexity of the issue you would create?
    You'll waste a lot of people time, you'll have them probably scared for your health, etc...
    if you're truly 19 (which I highly doubt) - don't do this.
    Get a side job... and afford your own stuff.