Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AB comforts in day to day life ?

Default AB comforts in day to day life ?

Ok so i love my binky when i got started with my 1st! binky it was for regression only. I now find my self wanting it in day to day life. I always have it in my pocket just so i know its there It gives me a sense comfort!. So do you have any AB/DL stuff that you just can't go with out ? big hugs little leo

Besides diapers, I too carry my paci in my pocket. Just knowing its there makes me feel secure.

Can't sleep with out my Teddy Bear. Diapers and Teddy make this Baby feel secure.

arr super cute!. same i cant sleep with out moo! moo! my soft toy! big hugs little leo

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to know i'm not the only one then. thanks big hugs. little leo

I sometimes carry my paci in my pocket, but found a more practical item to keep with me; my wolfy plush keychain. I also wear kiddish clothes quite often, but all in all I just haven't changed since I was physically a kid (except of course getting taller and other such physical changes and learning).

hey spike well said. lots of my cloths have cartoons on them i think it's a way of making my self feel little with out really having to thinking about it. big hugs little leo

It's definitely my teddy bear littleleo. I often don't go to bed diapered, but I always sleep with Maf-Maf.

No actual plushies, but I couldn't sleep without Comfy (a travel pillow I haven't spent a night without in 12 years.)

It's my paci too! I always have it with me at work and everywhere cause its just comforting, I also pop it in when know no ones around