Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Game?

Default The Worst Game?

What is your all-time least favorite game? Many are the threads that discuss peoples' favorite game, but not as many the least favorite. As for me, I'm not sure. I can't find a game I really hate. But maybe you can!

Butterfly Mage

My least favorite game was Quake IV for XBOX 360. I won't say it's a bad game for *everyone*, since I can see that It's a high-quality game. But what makes it my least favorite game is that I simply canKt play it. I lack the reflexes and physical coordination to last for more than 90 seconds. On the bright side, I only paid ten bucks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    E.T. for the Atari 2600 <----- worst game ever made.
    Yah... That was a pretty popular game... with the landfills...

Have either of you two ever seen an Atari 2600?

My family owned one, and a copy of E.T.

My least favorite game... despite it's use of the Infanto Ray, is Space Ace the arcade game.

Yah, I've seen an Atari 2600. I've even played an Atari 2600 a few times. I never owned an Atari 2600 because it was before my time. However I have close relatives that did and had it hooked up until it crapped out, probly mid 90s.

No, I've never played ET. All I know is that Atari supposedly buried millions of ET games in some landfill in New Mexico, according to several websites such as wikipedia. I, however didn't say it sucked because I personally never played it. I was just stating the landfill thing that supposedly happened, though I don't think they even did ever prove it.

Apparently a lot of ETs problem was that they way over produced it and was pushed out into production too fast, they needed to develop it more. I've heard that the number of ET games that were produced exceeded the number of Atari 2600 systems that existed at the time. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure however.

a very difficult question. It has to be Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the ring for the GBA. That game was horrible. >_<

I can't really pick since I never bought extremely bad games, nor rented them. I play games that sucked but they had good and bad points. I never played a game that was all bad with no redeeming quality's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I can't really pick since I never bought extremely bad games, nor rented them. I play games that sucked but they had good and bad points. I never played a game that was all bad with no redeeming quality's.
    Yah, I have the same problem with picking an all time worst video game because even the games that I can remember that sucked still had their good qualities.

However I think I'm going to go with Star Wars Galaxies as my worst game I've ever played. Largely due to them completely overhauling the game twice for the worst, screwing their subscribers over. First with their "combat upgrade", which I actually didn't mind. Then with their "new game enhancements" that completely changed the whole game. It looked like a pathetic attempt to copy world of warcraft. Personally I think if people wanted to play WoW then they uh... would have played WoW instead of Star Wars Galaxies.

The even worse part about the "new game enhancements" was that they just sprang it on the users, right after they released a new expansion pack for the game. Suddenly we had an entirely different game that most people hated, right after a bunch of people spent money on their new expansion. At least with the "combat upgrade" they gave the users plenty of notice and let the users test the combat upgrade for a month or so before it released.