Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers At Disney World

Default Diapers At Disney World

For the second time this year I'm taking a road trip, although this time and for the first time ever, I'm going to Disney world! For this trip I plan on being diapered 24/7, and wont be in ab attire nor will I be showing off my diaper or using it for messing. I was just wondering, has anyone here gone to Disney dispered? If so, was it easy to find a place to get changed discreetly? Thanks for any advise.

I did it a couple of years ago. The men's rooms are clean; and I changed in a stall just as I do whenever I need to change when I'm away from home. Be aware that your bags will be carefully examined as you enter the park. I carried a couple of diapers and wipes in a small backpack. Security examined it but said nothing. The process was similar to going through security at an airport.

I've done it at Disneyland. No worries, not an eye was batted at the bag check. Lots of restrooms, huge stalls.

It's the happiest place on earth, for sure.

Just beware that the humidity in Florida (you said Disney World, not Land) is excruciating. You'll be sweating in them all day if you're going in July or August. You may want to get some cloth-backed ones from a premium diaper maker.

I agree with Lullingsea it is getting to be extremely hot here in florida. Your best bet is the companion bathrooms for changing as you can lock the door and its a single bathroom that you can use for changing.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    Just beware that the humidity in Florida (you said Disney World, not Land) is excruciating. You'll be sweating in them all day if you're going in July or August. You may want to get some cloth-backed ones from a premium diaper maker.
    Cloth backed ones actually dont make any real difference, they still get really hot and sweaty, not to mention that the cloth backed ones bunch up even easier than the plastic backed ones and the fact that paper is more thermal than plastic, your crotch is gonna get quite hot >_< lol wear all white xD!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Cloth backed ones actually dont make any real difference, they still get really hot and sweaty, not to mention that the cloth backed ones bunch up even easier than the plastic backed ones and the fact that paper is more thermal than plastic, your crotch is gonna get quite hot >_< lol wear all white xD!
    The lighter the color, the more heat that will be reflected. The darker colors you wear, the more it will absorb the heat.

You will sweat regardless in Florida, you will sweat just as bad as if you were naked. There's no real getting away from the heat. Even in the shade, it's just as hot as it it's in the sun.

I went to WDW in May for two weeks, and wore diapers for a large amount of that time.

It was pretty fun, but flying down and getting through security I got worried that my wet diaper would cause a problem in the scanner, as you aren't supposed to bring liquids through security. I am not a smart man. I tried talking to a TSA agent about getting back to "use the bathroom" but he said it wouldn't take long. There was no problem though.

There are bathrooms all over Disney World, all of them with trash cans.

Thanks for the replies. I do realize that it's going to be wayy hot. I'm also packing a pair of boxers just in case it's too much. We are driving down there so I'm not worried about airport security thankfully. Diapers will be great for the road trip though. I'm also not very diaper shy and am aware that they will check my backpack and I'm okay with that, it's there job and I'm sure they won't even think twice about it. I was more curious about changing in bathrooms and being discreet, but it seems like I will be okay. Thanks again.

The last 2 times I went to Disney World (in the past 3 years), I was diapered 24/7.
    I stopped at 1st Aid and asked for a private place with a cot to change.
    Its easier for me to change while laying down.

Fun Fact: 1st aid has an adult diaper they can provide if you run out.

I wore tennis shoes, onsie, shorts and cap while at Disney.