Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ohh @#$%

Default ohh @#$%

So I decided to wear to work and one girl I know decided to hit my butt. She had a strange.look on her face and I instantly said "oh hey, you made me realize my wallet was in the wrong.pocket". Hoping she would think she hit it.... I don't know. I'm sure it was a lame excuse.. I think she knows... what should I do????

If she hasn't said anything about it, I wouldn't say a word about it. If no one has said anything about it, move on and don't ever mention it.

Exactly...

If they don't ask...just ignore it...

She may very well think it was something else or even your ic you never know...but Abdl won't be in the top 100 choices...

B

What is it with all of the butt touching at work recently? Can't people keep their hand's to themselves?

I agree with the others. Don't do or say anything.

Like the others if nothing was said don' worry about it.

I have several co-workers who have slapped my butt over the years, luckily no one has ever noticed or said anything.

thanks, well i don't know what it is with all the girls at work. I'm just their target i guess. Probably because I don't hit on them so they go out of the way towards me. Its getting really old though.