Thread: sweaty

Default sweaty

was wondering is their a brand that stay cooler then others for the only time i can wear my diapers are at night and i tend to overheat so am wondering if theres any cooler brands

Do you lay on your stomach or back? I know that I sweat more if I lay on my stomach. Laying on my back is a pretty good way to alleviate most sweating. Also open your window.

The only thing I can think of as far as what type diaper to use, I'd say cloth backed are cooler then plastic backed.

Get some baby powder, it is the best thing ever invented. It helps with sweating, and just makes everything so much more comfortable.

going a size up helps.
    or use less/no blankets. in addtion to that, fleece blankets work well as blankets and mattress covers in reducing sweatiness and heat.

Use what I mostly use: Attends Slip Regular M10 - these have cloth-only sidepanels and plastic center section.
    Very comfy, well working and yet discrete.
    The Side panels don't have ANY plastic on them - making them a lot less sweaty...

A thinner diaper if you can get away with it, ones that have the least amount of plastic in them. Baby powder, corn starch type, not talc . I also use a fan blowing on me.