Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest pack of diapers?

Default Cheapest pack of diapers?

So I live by a marsh grocery store that is around 10 mins walking distance and they have a huge diaper area. I haven't even walked down it (way to shy ) but does anyone know the cheapest brand and pack of diapers? Do places usually sell packs of 2 or 4 diapers? Any brands welcome

Darthwader

Typically, when you go to a store, usually only baby diapers/training pants/bedwetting pants come in a small package. Your run-of-the-mill adult diapers will not, because they are larger in size and usually go as small as 20 pairs for a small bag.

Depends Silhouettes come in boxes of 3 for around $5

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    Depends Silhouettes come in boxes of 3 for around $5
    I was thinking the same thing but where I'm at the stores haven't had any of the sample packs in over a year. That would be Walgreens and Riat Aid.

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but where I'm at the stores haven't had any of the sample packs in over a year. That would be Walgreens and Riat Aid.
    They are at every chain store, even in the thrift stores, FFS!
    They were the first product I started this binge with before I discovered Goodnites

I've noticed that Dollar General has smaller packs but have never bought any.

Store brand tape ups are about $10 for 20 in size M. I have a review of them in the Articles section.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/2...fs-review.html

Thank you guys and also I can fit baby diapers so I might try those, are you allowed to open one and change into it then buy the pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklingshine View Post
    Thank you guys and also I can fit baby diapers so I might try those, are you allowed to open one and change into it then buy the pack?
    Haha...that I'd like to see, right in the middle of my grocery store. I think I'd stop and applaud, right before you got arrested!