Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going to dc munch for the first time...

Default going to dc munch for the first time...

There is a Munch in the DC area, that's not too far from me!! I plan to go next month with my boyfriend. I've never been to one...Ive been to a babyfur meet at a con . is it like that? but with less fur??? I'm really nervous!! and how should I dress? I know it's a public place. would a cartoony top and pigtails be too much???

When and where is it? I've been interested in attending one of these events, along with one of my AB friends from the DC area.

It's July 13, 2013 2:00pm to 5:00pm ! they have one the second sat of every month. It's a Age Play/AB lunch/meet up. It's not geared towards furs but one would think babyfurs are welcome!! hopefully since I am a babyfur an my mate is a kidfur ^^*

here's the site : DC Littles Munch

I'm super excited for it, I hope to make lots of new friends :3

☺ This post sure does bring back memories for me. I remember the first meeting I ever attended, I got to care for babies for almost 5 days. I was one happy mommy. Have a safe and wonderful time, and let us know how it went.

ooooh that sounds like so much fun!!! I will be sure to let y'all know how it goes!!! <3

A munch is held at a restaurant and meant to be a low-key chance for people to meet in a public place with no pressure. I've been to a few, and generally, one hangs out, chats a bit, gets to know some people. They can be a good time.

I'm sure you'll have fun. Enjoy!

This happens to be the Munch that I plan on going to. It'll be my first as well so I hope it's fun.

I've been wanting to check out this much also! Probably won't get there in July, but it sure sounds like a neat experiecne

oh sounds wonderful!!! I can't wait to go!!! :3