Thread: Ideas for my boyfriend

Default Ideas for my boyfriend

Hi,

I am surprising my boyfriend with a special afternoon of diaper fun, he decided to give it a break for a while abd I know he would really enjoy an afternoon treat of diapers, I want to make it perfect for him so does anyone have any role play/ideas that I could do?

Thanks

:-)

Hello poppy56 and welcome to the group.

I am happy to see that you have and interest in being an active part in someones AB/DL life style. I would suggest that you look at the role playing forum for more information. I would also suggest talking with you partner to find out exactly wha it is that they wold like to do. Communication is the key to any good relationship.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy56 View Post
    Hi,

I am surprising my boyfriend with a special afternoon of diaper fun, he decided to give it a break for a while abd I know he would really enjoy an afternoon treat of diapers, I want to make it perfect for him so does anyone have any role play/ideas that I could do?

Thanks

:-)
    Just the idea of you doing anything for him should be enough! Think of things he might like, maybe even talk to him abut things he would like to do (Without letting him know you plan on doing it). Good luck.

Note: Moved to Adult Baby forum (This was not an introduction, and you will get better answers there).

Good morning, you're doing such a wonderful thing for your baby. Let us all know how it went. My first suggestion, would be to gather all the diapering supplies and a basket or something and keep close to you. My other suggestion would be keep the lines of communication open at all times. Good luck to you.