Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolaplaying in a different language

Default Rolaplaying in a different language

I was just wondering, have someone here met a caretaker that speaks another language? I think it would be awesome to actually dont understand what your caretaker is saying to you, it would give like an adittion to the roleplaying.
    Personaly i would love to have a caretaker who talks to me in a different language, It would be really interesting for me :P Has someone have this experience

Ps: sorry for my english

Niet can't help

I'm guessing since you're apologizing for your English that English is not your first language. If not, then why not try talking to your caretaker in a language they don't understand. That might be just as rewarding.

P.S. I've seen worse English

I think this would be an outstanding way to get into little space if you had a SO/Mommy/Daddy who would teach you like you were a toddler.

That would be a very cool idea. I speak several languages, but I've never thought of speaking anything other than English to my charge. Though too much German might sound like I'm shouting at the poor baby. :P Food for thought

Hmmm, really interesting thought.
    You know, this might actually prove to be a good way to learn a new language, without killing oneself studying vocabularies.
    Okay, maybe itīll take a little longer, but considering the circumstances thatīs not necessarily a bad thing, right? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    ... too much German might sound like I'm shouting at the poor baby...

Well ive always wanted to be taken care of in spanish lol, i mean i speak both english and spanish but the idea of someone saying "its time for a diaper change" in spanish intrigues me lol

interesting idea , its interesting to think someone talking to me like in german or something like that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    Though too much German might sound like I'm shouting at the poor baby. :P Food for thought
    Hahahahaha poor baby :P
    Im not looking for a caretaker right now, lots of things to study right now, and not time at all. I was just wondering about this, I think it would give a little more reallity to the roleplaying :P you would be able to understan if your caretaker is mad, happy, sad, etc. And I guess with the time you would understand some things she/he says :P
    We should create a language center like this hahahahaha