Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice please?

Default Advice please?

So me and this guy like each other but we are not dating yet. We are going to soon and idk if i should tell him im a DL. He might be too though, cuz hes a furry and i can tell he might be. But i dont want to screw things up. Sooo should i tell him? If so how long should i wait?

If he is a furry, then surley he is a understanding person?

Just hint the letters DL, see where that takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Yeah right....

Chances are, he will at least be familiar with the DL lifestyle. That should help some!

If you think it is serious then you should probably tell them. This is part of you, and it is probably better not to try and hide it. I would say take it slowly, explain it to them. Be willing to accept that they might not like it, but equally, if they leave you over it, do you want to go out with them? Don't expect him to take part, don't push it, just go with the flow. You never know, as a furry, he may have come across babyfurs in the past.

So yeah, tell him. Maybe use some of the websites that can be found in the links, they explain it quite well. Just tell him truthfully and take it slowly. I personally wouldn't go for subtle hints. There are some less than savoury sites he could find if he did his own searching - whereas if you explain it yourself that is less likely to happen.

I would hold off on telling for a bit. I would try to get to know him better and once you are a bit more comfortable with each other hopefully you can open up to each other about your "kinks." Just because he might be a furry doesn't necessarily mean he would be understanding about your being a DL, though hopefully he will. If you are going to bring it up, please make sure you explain some of the main talking points being a DL. You might want to consider introducing him to this site, please steer clear of some of the less reputable sites that are out there so that he can fully understand.

Once you are close with each other it would be only natural to open up about these sorts of things and he should be understanding about it.

I don't understand why you don't think he would be open minded. He's both gay and a furry. Two alt. lifestyles in one. Just act confident and introduce it as a new fun thing to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I'd have to agree. Both furries and DL are lifestyles which are different to society. I'm almost positive he will still be accepting of you.

1. Lies and secrets are never good in a relationship
    2. If he truly loves you, he will accept you for how you are (and possibly take part in *B/DL'ism?)

Have fun

-Caleb