Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm new here but I'd like to become an active member of this community as it contains many like-minded individuals. Aside from one or two people, my fetish is completely unknown to my personal friends and family. I feel it's not important to tell most people as it's most likely none of their business. But nonetheless, it still would be nice to read and talk to other people who share the same interests. So, it's nice to finally be apart of this community. Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope become acquainted with many members of this community.

Hello Tlesofsymph and welcome to the group.

This is a nice introduction for your intent for the group and we are glad you came to join us.

Could you tell us a little about your interest and hobbies?

Again welcome and I will be looking for your postings in and amongst the forum threads.

Thank you very much! Most of my time is spent either playing piano, playing video games, or watching anime. So I guess those would be my biggest interests and hobbies. I am also a college student so that takes up a big chunk of my time as well. :P

Hey there Talesofsy... TALES OF SYMPHONIA. That's my favorite game of all time! Seeing your name totally spoke out to me, and although I totally love welcoming new members I want to give a super big welcome to ADISC to you especially!

I'm hoping that I'm not just being a goofy goofball and that you actually like that game, but you should tell us more specifically about the things you like if you feel like it! What kinda video games do you like? What kinda anime do you like? Also, if you feel comfortable you should totally tell us about how you first got interested in the sites subject matter, what made you first discover your DL interests. I know that can be one of the biggest things to really talk about, but we are always here to listen.

I hope you have a great time here. ^_^

Hey there, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay

~ Puppyluvs

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there Talesofsy... TALES OF SYMPHONIA. That's my favorite game of all time! Seeing your name totally spoke out to me, and although I totally love welcoming new members I want to give a super big welcome to ADISC to you especially!

I'm hoping that I'm not just being a goofy goofball and that you actually like that game, but you should tell us more specifically about the things you like if you feel like it! What kinda video games do you like? What kinda anime do you like? Also, if you feel comfortable you should totally tell us about how you first got interested in the sites subject matter, what made you first discover your DL interests. I know that can be one of the biggest things to really talk about, but we are always here to listen.

I hope you have a great time here. ^_^
    Hey! No you are correct, it is related to Tales of Symphonia as it is definitely my all-time favorite game as well. I was extremely excited to here about the Tales of Symphonia Unisonant Pack release for it's 10 year anniversary! I play a wide variety of video games pretty much. I play games like Portal, Payday, Skyrim, Fallout, Fable, and pretty much anything that I find fun. I guess the RPG genre sticks out most to me but I've played some shooters and rhythm games as well. Which reminds me, I've also been playing tons of Osu recently. I guess this game is fun to me because I used to be obsessed with Guitar Hero a few years ago and those types of games are just fun to me. Other than that, I enjoy some old Gamecube games like Luigi's Mansion, Tales of Symphonia, Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Pikmin.

As far as anime goes, I mostly watch School/Slice of Life anime but I tend to watch other genres as well. A few of my favorite animes are Clannad, Gundam SEED, Sword Art Online, The [email protected], Yuru Yuri, Tari Tari, Death Note, ect. I could go on for a while haha.

As for my DL interests, it's hard to say. I've been interested in the idea of wetting for as long as I can remember. This originally started out without the thought of diapers but eventually the idea of diapers kind of seeped into my mind and it stuck. I don't know when but I like the idea of them. I don't wear diapers too often mainly because I live with my family and it's hard to hide sometimes. But also because, I like the idea of others wearing and wetting diapers rather than myself. I do it on occasion but it's not as exciting when it's me doing the wearing and wetting.

I hope this answers your questions! I didn't want to be too thorough. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay

~ Puppyluvs
    Thank you very much!