Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does it fell so right.

Default Why does it fell so right.

I spent the day in diapers, using my diapers to go potty not the toilet. It really felt natural to do. It is a little hard for me to put into words, but it was like that how I am suppose go potty, in diapers.

It felt good not to be tied to the toilet. I did my duties and change my diaper afterwards.

Do these feelings seem odd even here?

But going potty in my diaper just seems more natural to me. It felt like I went potty easier in my diapers too.

Is it just me or have others had these feelings too?

It's normal for us I assume, or at least I'm the same way. I'd wear allot more if I had a steady supply of diapers.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    It felt good not to be tied to the toilet.
    Well, I can't say I've ever tied myself to the toilet to be able to use it, but if it helped, then who am I to judge. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    It's normal for us I assume, or at least I'm the same way. I'd wear allot more if I had a steady supply of diapers.
    Thanks. It all most felt like I shouldn't be potty trained. I think it amazed of how comfortable I felt doing it.

Im the same way Seems when im diapered i also have to urinate more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Well, I can't say I've ever tied myself to the toilet to be able to use it, but if it helped, then who am I to judge. LOL
    There are days I fell like I am chained to the toilet, If I don't find a restroom with in 15 min of getting the first urge to go I'm in trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Im the same way Seems when im diapered i also have to urinate more often.
    I think that is when we feel the slightest urge we just let it go.

Do these feelings seem odd even here?
    No, not at all, but they do seem a little odd at the Pulitzer Prize committee meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    No, not at all, but they do seem a little odd at the Pulitzer Prize committee meeting.
    Considering the age of some of them on the board , It wouldn't surprise me if some of them needed to wear.

Considering the age of some of them on the board , It wouldn't surprise me if some of them needed to wear.
    Haha...I hadn't thought about that!

I guess "tied to the toilet" is a figure of speech. I always thought they meant literally. But no they mean always being near it and can't be far from it they are like a prisoner in their own home. Diapers do make it easier just like medicine makes peoples lives easier when they have mental conditions. To call someone lazy for using a diaper to manage their problem is like calling someone lazy for taking their medicine because they "should try harder" just like incontinent people "should go to the bathroom more often."

I don't psychically need to wear them but I feel the need to emotionally or psychologically and it's part of who I am and I also use them. That is what they are for and it's not that I am lazy, I like peeing in them. Only time I am lazy is if I don't like getting up to use the bathroom so I put a diaper on or if I don't want to spend all day holding it if I am going to wait in long lines and I am alone. When I was pregnant, I put one on because I didn't want to run to the bathroom every few minutes and it was a video game convention thing and there would be lot of people and the bathrooms were all the way down the hall and it was a long walk each time so I wore one there and peed in it all day long there instead of wasting half of my time going to the bathroom or holding it and dealing with the urge to go really bad. That time I was just wearing for convenience. Laziness? Perhaps. But I wear 24/7 now and I feel happier that way. Plus without them I feel the urge to go more often and with diapers, it's not there as much. I find it more natural to go in them than using the toilet. What's the fun in wearing them if you don't use them?