Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taken Care of

Default Taken Care of

Would anyone actually want someone to take care of them 24/7 to wear diapers 24/7 to have no real worries?

While that may be a fantasy, albeit an unrealistic fantasy, I know at least for me personally it would get old pretty fast. It's fun to be able to regress at times, or just diaper up at times, but there are still many other things out there that you would miss out on. I know I'd miss hanging out with my friends and doing anything social really.

Its the dream, but then I think about all the things I can do as an adult that I couldn't do regressing, like riding my motorbike and other things. Then again one could always adapt, but it would be difficult.

That would get old fast, and I'd find it to be "too much of a good thing".

Quote Originally Posted by ToddlerTike View Post
    That would get old fast...
    Ha ha ha! That's always the problem with being little!

No, there is too much in adult life to make the transition worth it. I wouldn't mind giving an SO control over my regression though so long as they didn't go crazy overboard one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ha ha ha! That's always the problem with being little!
    I see what you did there... lol

Diapers 24/7 Yes, being a baby 24/7 I don't think is possible. Would have to have some big boy time some where. It might be fun to try for a while

I'd try it for like a long weekend or something, but as others stated it would get old fast i think..

I was just talking with a guy, he has made so much money he can retire at 38, he was looking for a boy friend who would wear 24/7 I just don't know if he will find what hes looking for.